Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man Cycle Log - 1st SARMS Cycle - (Sarms4Sale)

Initially, I wanted to recommend from 218 20% RF to 215 with 13% BF, but when the MK677 appetite and water retention kicked in, I let go of my BF goals to truly focus on the "healing" aspect of this stack.

I was maintaining 230 lbs but over the last week I dropped 4 lbs. Most likely water because I have been doing a ton of work outside after work and on the weekends sweating my ass off.

My plan is to wrap up this cycle, do my PCT and start a SARMS stack or primo/anavar cycle. Leaning towards the SARMS cutting stack tho.

Should I crank up the cutting cycle, either way, I want to be 13% BF at 215...although, I think at 13%, I bet I would actually be 210. Not sure.

I have not dialed in goals like this in over 15 years.
goals are very important. you are going to do great

Initially, I wanted to recommend from 218 20% RF to 215 with 13% BF, but when the MK677 appetite and water retention kicked in, I let go of my BF goals to truly focus on the "healing" aspect of this stack.

I was maintaining 230 lbs but over the last week I dropped 4 lbs. Most likely water because I have been doing a ton of work outside after work and on the weekends sweating my ass off.

My plan is to wrap up this cycle, do my PCT and start a SARMS stack or primo/anavar cycle. Leaning towards the SARMS cutting stack tho.

Should I crank up the cutting cycle, either way, I want to be 13% BF at 215...although, I think at 13%, I bet I would actually be 210. Not sure.

I have not dialed in goals like this in over 15 years.
I would go with primobolan anavar AND sarms.

300mgs primobolan
50mgs anavar
20mgs cardarine
7caps n2guard

This kind of a sarms/light steroid cut stack. Easier to recover from.

I would go with primobolan anavar AND sarms.

300mgs primobolan
50mgs anavar
20mgs cardarine
7caps n2guard

This kind of a sarms/light steroid cut stack. Easier to recover from.

I am honestly leaning in this direction. A SARMS stack was a great reentry stack after being out of the PED world for 15 years, but I am dying to hit P&A.

I am honestly leaning in this direction. A SARMS stack was a great reentry stack after being out of the PED world for 15 years, but I am dying to hit P&A.
sounds like you're ready for primo and var I would do it for sure
and log it, your log is literally amazing no joke

I absolutely love primobolan stacked with anavar. I would go with Cardarine, ACP-105 and RAD140 along with it!
Primo and Anavar are my my two favorite compounds of all time. As a reminder, when I reentered the fold here at Anabolex my plan was to kick things off with that cycle.... until I learned about SARMS.

Now that I reentered the PED game and nearing at the tail end of my SARMS "healing stack", I think I am ready for P&A for my second cycle ...plus a SARM or two 😝

Using those four compounds, what cycle plan and dosages would you recommend given my aforementioned goals and history?

test 300 mg week

primobolan 400-600 mg week for 12 weeks...

anavar 6 weeks at 50 mg day

gw 20 mg per day

acp105 20 mg per day split doses of 10 mg 4-6 hours apart

both gw and acp 12 weeks

test 300 mg week

primobolan 400-600 mg week for 12 weeks...

anavar 6 weeks at 50 mg day

gw 20 mg per day

acp105 20 mg per day split doses of 10 mg 4-6 hours apart

both gw and acp 12 weeks

Any objection to removing Test from this and if so, why?

It is also important to point out again that my test levels plummeted as a result of my current SARMS stack. At 48 years old, I have concerns about my test levels recovering from 75, (down from 400+). I hope I don't need test, but time will tell.

Any objection to removing Test from this and if so, why?

It is also important to point out again that my test levels plummeted as a result of my current SARMS stack. At 48 years old, I have concerns about my test levels recovering from 75, (down from 400+). I hope I don't need test, but time will tell.
I dont like nor prefer running any steroid cycles without test. You do what you're comfortable with. Also what did your lh and fsh numbers do?

Primo and Anavar are my my two favorite compounds of all time. As a reminder, when I reentered the fold here at Anabolex my plan was to kick things off with that cycle.... until I learned about SARMS.

Now that I reentered the PED game and nearing at the tail end of my SARMS "healing stack", I think I am ready for P&A for my second cycle ...plus a SARM or two 😝
Awesome man, Im really looking forward to your results!

Day 82 (11th week)

MK677 - 25 mg - I bumped the dose up because I am nearing the tail end of my cycle I had a theory I wanted to test (see below under MK677)
LGD4033 - 10mg
MK2866 - 25mg
N2Generate

Today's Theme: My body just feels tired. Lots of life stressors the last week or so and not sleeping nearly enough. Training sessions have sucked this week as a result, but I am pushing through.

SIDES:

Blood Pressure:
Stable and acceptable at a high systolic number of 130

Mk677 related water retention - Given I had two weeks left, I decided to test a theory and bump up my dose to 25mg/day. If you recall, I was worried about water retention so I slowing increased my MK677 dose and eventually maintained 18.75 through most of the cycle. That said, when I bumped my dose from 12mg to 18.75mg, I did not see a tremendous increase in water retention. So I wondered if my water retention sides would maintain if I bumped to 25mg. My theory was right. My water retention is just MK677 related and not necessarily MK677 dosage related. Therefore, next time I use MK677 I will start at 25mg and stay there.

Blood glucose: I stopped checking this because my A1C test came back healthy as ever. I expect my increased blood sugar levels to drop once I cease dosing with MK677.

Aches & pains (IMPROVING): I just had my fourth ART session and the change has been dramatic. My range of motion has improved most drastically in my squat. I had hip pinching going on in my right hip at the bottom of my squat prior to ART and at times it would affect my range of motion. I am convinced this is what cause me to tweak my mid back a few weeks back. With the improved range of motion, I hit heavy squats again this week for the first time in three weeks and I crushed them!

Training:
I had some good days and bad days since my last update. Again, I think the last week was fraught with life stressors and I had to cut a couple sessions short to take business calls. It's annoying, but I pivoted and did what I could at home and in the office when I could. Such is life.

Gains:
I dropped a few lbs and have been hovering at 226 the last week. Feeling pretty good too.

DIET:
Diet has been pretty decent since my last update. Being that I have young kids, it's tough sometimes to maintain the diet on the run, but I do a damn good job when I am focused.

Testing:
As you know, I was not thrilled with the questions asked by Letsgetchecked.com, but that came from a place inside where I hate that we as a society have relinquished our privacy for convenience. I won't get on my soapbox here, but it is important that I give letsgetchecked.com props.

Their ordering process, testing and packaging instruction, shipping and communication of their results were phenomenal. When my results were ready, I received a call from a very professional person (assuming a nurse) who took her time to explain my results, risk factors, as questions, etc. She was very genuine and concerned about my cholesterol results.

I would use them again and will use them again.

Lastly, I did call my doc and could not get a local blood test for comparison because I had one three months ago. Healthcare is so hosed up in this country. Anyway, I have to wait another couple months or I could use a telemed doc and ask for the test. I just haven't done it yet. Not sure I have to.

My Bloods Pre-cycle (4/1):

Test - 428
Test Free - 65

LDL - 160
HDL - 35
Triglycerides - 90

My (letsgetchecked.com) bloods Week 9

LDL - 142
HDL - 16
Triglycerides 227

Total test - 72
Test Free - 41.81
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin - 9.44

Sarms4Sale kicks ass!!!
I shorted myself a bottle of LGD somehow. I don't know how I did it, but everyone makes mistakes. I have two days worth of doses left and a week to go on my cycle. I tried to place an order, but they were having issues with their cart. I reached out to a few people including Anabolex Dave and Dylan Gemelli and in a flash, I was taken care of. I was able to send payment, receive order confirmation and tracking within a few hours and my LGD is on it's way!

Thanks bros! You guys are freaking awesome!

I dont like nor prefer running any steroid cycles without test. You do what you're comfortable with. Also what did your lh and fsh numbers do?
Unfortunately, I used letsgetchecked.com's Male Hormone panel. which only tests for total test, FAI and SHBG. Not sure they have a test that tests for LH and FSH. Do they?

Im not seeing it. These two would be some indicators as well that need checked. Sarms generally barely hurt these numbers while steroids crush them.
What I really need is a doc I can call on the fly and ask for local lab bloods. Back in the day I had a doc like that. He was one of the best docs around and was not judgmental about my PED use. In fact, he told me flat out I could use PED's my entire life with the proper care as long as I was smart about it. Imagine that!??! 😝

The problem is that so many using PED's rarely get regular bloods and it is tough to find a doc like the one I had back in the day.

That's why services like Letsgetchecked.com are so valuable. Being that they are a sponsor of yours, you might want to ask them about LH and FSH.

What I really need is a doc I can call on the fly and ask for local lab bloods. Back in the day I had a doc like that. He was one of the best docs around and was not judgmental about my PED use. In fact, he told me flat out I could use PED's my entire life with the proper care as long as I was smart about it. Imagine that!??! 😝

The problem is that so many using PED's rarely get regular bloods and it is tough to find a doc like the one I had back in the day.

That's why services like Letsgetchecked.com are so valuable. Being that they are a sponsor of yours, you might want to ask them about LH and FSH.
yeah i mean, they really arent there to cater to steroid users lol but i will bring it up...

asking for an lh and fsh test would not bring up any red flags whatsoever to a doctor...

Ive used LetsGetChecked on Dylan's recommendation and I completely agree with you how nice and convenient it is too have. I definitely want to see them constantly add more tests but what they have is so helpful as is the 30% off discount code!