pharmacom test underdosed

Elihu

I have been on other forums and they mention to come here to post reviews and to try and track down a rep. Well I am on week 8 of their testosterone enanthate at 600mg a week and my bloodwork shows that my numbers are only 1120ng/dl. This is very underdosed gear, I am barely getting more an TRT amounts.

going2cycle

V.I.P.
I had good experience with pharmacom but a LOT OF FAKES and counterfeits out there, if you got real stuff good but fake everywhere.

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
Let’s see the bloodwork... Let’s also see the source you got it from. Real pharmacom is never faked or underdosed, they are the best name in the industry

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
Let’s see the bloodwork... Let’s also see the source you got it from. Real pharmacom is never faked or underdosed, they are the best name in the industry
yes, shows the bloodwork and the product

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
yeah, wheres the bloodwork ? whose the source? did you take your bloodwork day, afternoon, evening etc? you cant go make accusations etc with NOTHING to work with... provide information or you are just another douche that helped noone here

Phill

V.I.P.
Gold
lately a lot of new users signing up to throw shit on pharmacomlabs.
nothing more than that.

Tazz

V.I.P.
Gold
bro that average gear i agree. look into approved sources
Pharmacom isn’t average gear, that’s why they are the most faked brand in the industry. They have a built reputation, no way he got authentic pharmacom labs products and would write something like this.