Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom vs Ultima

Hey guys! Been looking for a good quality product. I see a lot of good stuff on domestic-supply. I will be using them. My question is what is a better quality product between pharmacom and Ultima?
@James first welcome to anabolex.com. If you are looking at @domestic-supply.com you're looking at a quality brand. IN terms of what actual gear, I suggest Ultima over pharmacom labs.

When are you starting your cycle and what's your gear plan? test? tren?

bros ultimate pharma beats pharmacom labs in the match up but I would use both if you want to test both sides of it. Anything from domestic-supply is highly legit no worries.
when you starting this cycle? whats the plan?

Both brands are good from domestic-supply.com
Greg has quality gear all around. Depends on what your cycle is, what do you plan to use?

Ultima pharma growing these days, quality is high.
Pharmacom labs, the legit type is good to use.
Domestic supply around for 20 years GOAT source, no issues at all.

If the brand comes from Greg, you are fine either way. Ultima is one of the quality brand right now. Pharmacom pretty good too.
tell us more about your planned cycle

@James first welcome to anabolex.com. If you are looking at @domestic-supply.com you're looking at a quality brand. IN terms of what actual gear, I suggest Ultima over pharmacom labs.

When are you starting your cycle and what's your gear plan? test? tren?
If the brand comes from Greg, you are fine either way. Ultima is one of the quality brand right now. Pharmacom pretty good too.
tell us more about your planned cycle
I'm an ultima fan but pharmacom also good.
If you buy from Greg, it's all quality and legit.
your cycle is what?
Both brands are good from domestic-supply.com
Greg has quality gear all around. Depends on what your cycle is, what do you plan to use?
bros ultimate pharma beats pharmacom labs in the match up but I would use both if you want to test both sides of it. Anything from domestic-supply is highly legit no worries.
when you starting this cycle? whats the plan?
I really appreciate everyones feedback. I have been on TRT for about a year now. Running 200mg Test Cyp EW and 1mg Anastrozole EW. I’ve been working out for a good while now but seriously for about 2 years. The TRT has definitely made a difference so was looking into some gear and THANKFULLY found Anabolex. I am planning on running:

Dbol: 50mg ED
Deca: 250mg EW
Test Cyp: 500mg EW

I’m planning on running it for 12 weeks to put on some mass. Should I continue to use the Anastrozole while on the cycle? Do you guys know if I would need to do a PCT if I am on TRT?

It would be my first cycle. So would appreciate any feedback and advice you guys give me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Pharmacom Labs Anavar Underground 17
OSGearRep Approved Pharmacom Labs: This Month's Powerhouse Trendsetter at OSGear! Underground 14
Steroidify Rep Approved Pharmacom Long Waited Restock! Underground 15
domestic-supply.com Few words About Pharmacom Labs Underground 21
Steroidify Rep Approved 🇺🇸 Never Seen Before Promo - 35% Off Plus Buy 5 Get 1 Free From Our US Pharmacom Warehouse 🇺🇸 Underground 17
R Pharmacom Labs NEW 25 mg Oral Products Now Available! Underground 17
R Approved 2023 Spring PROMO! Make new Gains with FREE bonuses from Pharmacom Labs! Underground 18
R NOT APPORVED Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 201
domestic-supply.com Approved Domestic-supply.com Pharmacom Labs restock! Underground 2
P Approved Pharmacom Reviews and Feedback Underground 34
Steroidify Rep 🚀 Pharmacom Buy 3 Get 1 Free - Local Ultra Fast Shipping 💨 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 🏠 Grand Opening - New International Warehouse - Pharmacom And Pharmacy Grade 🚚 Underground 12
Steroidify Rep Pharmacom Local Re-stock - With Bulk Deals 🧳 Underground 12
Steroidify Rep 🧪 Pharmacom Back In Stock From Local Warehouse - Ultra Fast Shipping 🥼 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 💥 Steroidify's Pharmacom Local Warehouse Is Back 💥 Underground 12
ballin2504 Pharmacom Domestic Warehouse Underground 11
Steroidify Rep 🚚 Pharmacom Local Shipping Price Drop 🚚 Underground 9
Steroidify Rep 🇺🇸 Pharmacom Just Got The Green Card 🇺🇸 Underground 12
L pharmacom should rename to pharma CON Underground 14
dylangemelli Pharmacom Labs Restock at Domestic Supply Underground 6
V high PIP pharmacom Underground 8
E pharmacom test underdosed Underground 9
OSGearRep Approved 🎉 Exciting News for Our European Clients: Ultima Pharmaceuticals Europe Warehouse Now Open! 🎉 Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Ultima Cyp 250 : NapsGear POTW Underground 16
OSGearRep Approved Unveiling the Power of Ultima CYP at OSGEAR! Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved OSGear - Ultima Pharmaceuticals Stacks - now on SALE! Underground 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Ultima Cyp 250 is on 50% Off Underground 17
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Products of the Month of October from Ultima Warehouse Underground 40
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharma Super Deal Underground 14
ballin2504 Upcoming Steroidify/Ultima Cycle Underground 14
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid USA ULTIMA WAREHOUSE Deal for the Month of August, 2023 Underground 43
jasonhill800 Planning for Ultima Pharmaceuticals ? Underground 2
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Deal of the Month (USA Ultima Warehouse) Underground 40
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Test E - Ultima Pharma) Underground 43
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharmaceuticals Super Deal! Underground 18
OSGear Approved 🏆 OSGEAR RECOMMENDS... ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS & NAKON MEDICAL 🏆 Underground 14
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo ( DECA - ULTIMA PHARMA) Underground 44
OSGear Approved OSGEAR RECOMMENDS... ULTIMA PHARMACEUTICALS 🏆 Underground 14
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Month Promo - All Products - ULTIMA (USA) + EURO-PHARMA (EUROPE/USA) Warehouses Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (TEST-E -Ultima Pharma) Underground 37
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (Deca - Ultima Labs) Underground 37
Finestgears Finestgears Sale 30% off | Beligas and Ultima Int Underground 13
Jayne Scott Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (TEST-E - ULTIMA) Underground 35
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Products of the Month of December Promo (ULTIMA LABS) Underground 37
domestic-supply.com Domestic-supply.com Ultima Pharmaceuticals Promo ! Underground 16
domestic-supply.com Domestic-supply.com Ultima Pharmaceuticals Promo and stock update! Underground 18
Steroidify Rep 🌪️ Ultima Breeze You Don't Want To Miss - Buy 3 Get 1 Free 🌪️ Underground 12
Steroidify Rep 🧪 Massive Lab Test Update - Sleep Well With Ultima's Quality Control 💤 Underground 20
Steroidify Rep Steroidify's Ultima Pharma 🇺🇸 US Local Deal Underground 22
Steroidify Rep Ultima Pharma Back In Stock - Update Underground 11