Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pharmacom should rename to pharma CON

lundgre

I ordered $2000 worth of primobolan for upcoming show for a couple of my female clients. I am a local IFBB level coach so this is important we get real gear. I put them each on the primo at 60-80mg a week, they started growing body hair and having voice changes. I had the vials tested and it wasn’t primo, it was testosterone. This is very very bad. I had to refund my client fees and I expect to be compensated for this. Bad for my reputation and a couple guys on here push them too like tazz and rickrock. They both should dip into their own pockets and pay me back.

always use domestic-supply especially for something like primo. that is the only place dylan, masonic and I will ever recommend.

there are many sources that sell pharmacomm products dude... you need to say which source you got them from... thats like calling alpha pharma a con... well guess what, a ton of people sell it... how the fuck do we know what source you are talking about? There's no source on here names pharmacomm...

I ordered $2000 worth of primobolan for upcoming show for a couple of my female clients. I am a local IFBB level coach so this is important we get real gear. I put them each on the primo at 60-80mg a week, they started growing body hair and having voice changes. I had the vials tested and it wasn’t primo, it was testosterone. This is very very bad. I had to refund my client fees and I expect to be compensated for this. Bad for my reputation and a couple guys on here push them too like tazz and rickrock. They both should dip into their own pockets and pay me back.

Since when. I've not seen those posts.

Pharmacom is one of the best names in the industry, but the most faked aswell. You got ripped off by the source.

And ive never promoted pharmacom in my life. Get your facts right before saying shit about people that isn't true. Maybe its something about saying you're an ifbb level coach and have 1 post that screams "this entire post is bullshit and im a troll"

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Pharmacom Labs Anavar Underground 17
OSGearRep Approved Pharmacom Labs: This Month's Powerhouse Trendsetter at OSGear! Underground 14
Steroidify Rep Approved Pharmacom Long Waited Restock! Underground 15
J Pharmacom vs Ultima Underground 22
domestic-supply.com Few words About Pharmacom Labs Underground 21
Steroidify Rep Approved 🇺🇸 Never Seen Before Promo - 35% Off Plus Buy 5 Get 1 Free From Our US Pharmacom Warehouse 🇺🇸 Underground 17
R Pharmacom Labs NEW 25 mg Oral Products Now Available! Underground 17
R Approved 2023 Spring PROMO! Make new Gains with FREE bonuses from Pharmacom Labs! Underground 18
R NOT APPORVED Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 201
domestic-supply.com Approved Domestic-supply.com Pharmacom Labs restock! Underground 2
P Approved Pharmacom Reviews and Feedback Underground 34
Steroidify Rep 🚀 Pharmacom Buy 3 Get 1 Free - Local Ultra Fast Shipping 💨 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 🏠 Grand Opening - New International Warehouse - Pharmacom And Pharmacy Grade 🚚 Underground 12
Steroidify Rep Pharmacom Local Re-stock - With Bulk Deals 🧳 Underground 12
Steroidify Rep 🧪 Pharmacom Back In Stock From Local Warehouse - Ultra Fast Shipping 🥼 Underground 14
Steroidify Rep 💥 Steroidify's Pharmacom Local Warehouse Is Back 💥 Underground 12
ballin2504 Pharmacom Domestic Warehouse Underground 11
Steroidify Rep 🚚 Pharmacom Local Shipping Price Drop 🚚 Underground 9
Steroidify Rep 🇺🇸 Pharmacom Just Got The Green Card 🇺🇸 Underground 12
dylangemelli Pharmacom Labs Restock at Domestic Supply Underground 6
V high PIP pharmacom Underground 8
E pharmacom test underdosed Underground 9
G Which oral from domestic supply should i get? Underground 20
Y Approved HOW MUCH ANAVAR SHOULD I TAKE TO BUILD MUSCLE? Underground 21
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why You Should Never Neglect Your Obliques Underground 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Underground 13
V What should I do with Buygorillaking.com Underground 22
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: How Long Should an Effective Cardio Session Last? Underground 13
B ironanabolics.net should not use Underground 19
R Stealth labs should have avoided Underground 13
I Should i trust roids24 again? Underground 10