Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prevent Gyno from coming back

Hey guys, still waiting for blood work results, I’m checking my prolactin’s level, test and estradiol, meanwhile I lowered my test shots to 250mg p/week, and completely stoped raloxifene and I’m not taking anything that may interfere with my estrogen level, One “thing” that is unusual for me now that my estrogen levels have “crashed”, is that I feel like I want to cry when I hear, read or watch certain ”things”, specially because Ive never been a “softy!”. I always thought that high levels of estrogen caused those type of symptoms and not low levels, anyways, that’s the only noticiable thing besides that i have constant boners throughout the day, which is not much of a problem for me. My gyno is under control and not visible and feel great about it, i really want to figure out what caused it in the first place, so I can have better control of my TRT protocol and maybe a cycle in the near future, once everything is under control. Thanks again for the advice
It’s all payed for, It’ll be ready by de end of the week, it is supposed to take about 14 days with the company i found, (MPMD/MAREK HEALTH) I know is way too long, don’t want to go somewhere else now, just got to wait one more week!

Your trt dose needs dialed in to whatever keeps you in normal range. 375 is probably twice what it should be, if not more

Quick update, im doing 250 mg of test p/w and two units of HGH/Blue caps eod, 7 caps of N2 Guard daily and started finasteride 1mg p/d. On my latest test results, -Attached- my estradoil went up to a somehow healthy level, my prolactin’s level was below normal though, will do some homework to get it under control. the question is, how drastic is that? Based on some of the research I’ve done, it seems as it shouldn’t be as worrisome, though I know I need to get it back to the healthy levels.

Attachments

• 474C2128-B132-44EE-B9FD-E8BB13CF201F.jpeg
    474C2128-B132-44EE-B9FD-E8BB13CF201F.jpeg
    988.1 KB · Views: 54
Quick update, im doing 250 mg of test p/w and two units of HGH/Blue caps eod, 7 caps of N2 Guard daily and started finasteride 1mg p/d. On my latest test results, -Attached- my estradoil went up to a somehow healthy level, my prolactin’s level was below normal though, will do some homework to get it under control. the question is, how drastic is that? Based on some of the research I’ve done, it seems as it shouldn’t be as worrisome, though I know I need to get it back to the healthy levels.
Low prolactin levels is not bad at all, and your estrogen is fairly balanced, I don't see an issue at all. It's not drastic and maybe even good, just don't go too low.

Finasteride seems to be doing fine for you, I don't see an issue.

Your estro is perfect. Mine jumps sky high on frickn 150 mg of test. It goes to 80 so I have to stay on an ai all the damn time pretty much.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richardbrown Napsgear Knowledge article: Prevent Prostate Enlargement with These Foods Steroids and SARMS 9
Y how to prevent deca dick Steroids and SARMS 10
P can I prevent acne with accutane? Steroids and SARMS 6
B moon face from anadrol how to prevent it? Steroids and SARMS 9
Z Developing gyno on cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
C Does Ostarine Cause Gyno From Receptor Chem Steroids and SARMS 22
J Can feel gyno Steroids and SARMS 19
W Would you run this if gyno prone? Steroids and SARMS 19
Meow_Wolf Gyno starting up Steroids and SARMS 25
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 73: The Best Approach for Gyno Prevention Steroids and SARMS 12
R gyno issues on low dose Steroids and SARMS 17
A ostarine gives gyno? Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Small lump is that gyno? Steroids and SARMS 15
G Gyno from sarms, warning Steroids and SARMS 11
D Napsgear pct and gyno stacks Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Dylan Gemelli gynecomastia "gyno" surgery experience: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
C Nolvadex and gyno Steroids and SARMS 9
C anyone get gyno anxiety? Steroids and SARMS 7
G can I get back on cycle with a little gyno? Steroids and SARMS 7
W clomid helps gyno? Steroids and SARMS 9
T nolvadex vs letrozole for gyno Steroids and SARMS 7
S gyno after testosterone and trenbolone cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
D rad140 testolone and gyno Steroids and SARMS 8
F possible to get gyno months after cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
C gyno from pro hormones? Steroids and SARMS 7
B cycle update EQ gyno! Steroids and SARMS 10
R gyno help Steroids and SARMS 3
T ostarine caused my gyno help me Steroids and SARMS 1
O how much letrozole for gyno? Steroids and SARMS 1
B can ostarine give me gyno? Steroids and SARMS 2
B gyno low test after cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video COMING SOON!! The Dylan Gemelli Podcast with TRT and Pregnenolone expert David Lee!! Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Coming - July 22 Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Coming - July 15 Steroids and SARMS 17
X Next cycle coming up, cyp with EQ and tbol Steroids and SARMS 19
A Quit steroids after 2 years, now coming back Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Steroids Some NEW GAME changing products coming soon, like GOOD ones.. Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Approved Big Changes Coming to SARMS4SALE!! Read for Information! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli SARMS Gels!! A new innovation from SARMS4SALE!! COMING SOON! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Huge Domestic Supply Restock Coming Soon! Steroids and SARMS 7
D Coming off long cycle deca Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale New stacks coming Monday! Preview Images Here! Steroids and SARMS 9
V coming off TRT Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale Tesamorelin and New Stacks Coming!! Steroids and SARMS 9
B coming off TRT and sarms Steroids and SARMS 9
Sarms4Sale New Stack Options Coming Soon! Steroids and SARMS 8
Sarms4Sale Peptides Coming Soon!! Please Read! Steroids and SARMS 7