proper TRT dose

I see this term a lot on here about running a proper TRT dosage. what are the most common dosages for people to use for TRT? and what are the dangers of using an excess dosage of TRT, i would think more is better right? I am 42 years old and my test levels came in at 300 area, which is low end

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
no bro, dont have the meathead mentality of more is always better... the proper trt dose is whatever YOU need to keep you in a healthy range... put it to you this way... 600-700 is a nice number at 42 years old... unless you have a very sever case of hypogonadism, your trt dose should reflect about 6-7 timex the dose... so if your trt dose is 100 mg per week, i would expect your test levels to fall between 600 and 700... walking around year round with testosterone levels in the thousands is not a good thing...

Mobster

V.I.P.
I see this term a lot on here about running a proper TRT dosage. what are the most common dosages for people to use for TRT? and what are the dangers of using an excess dosage of TRT, i would think more is better right? I am 42 years old and my test levels came in at 300 area, which is low end
Whatever the endo recommends

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Typically 100-150mg per week for most but you will see it go up to 200mg+ for the odd person. As long as you end up in the upper normal range with estrogen under control you are in the right zone.