Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper way to spot someone as a female

hey female here, I was lifting at the gym and it was super early in the morning and it was me, some skinny dude and an old dude in the section. some skinny guy asked me to spot him for dumbell presses, he was trying like 95 pounds and he looked like he couldn't even do 50. so i spotted him and he was struggling bigtime so i gave him a boost and he got mad screaming at me cause he said i shouldn't have touched it cause he could do it on his own. was i wrong to help him?

hey female here, I was lifting at the gym and it was super early in the morning and it was me, some skinny dude and an old dude in the section. some skinny guy asked me to spot him for dumbell presses, he was trying like 95 pounds and he looked like he couldn't even do 50. so i spotted him and he was struggling bigtime so i gave him a boost and he got mad screaming at me cause he said i shouldn't have touched it cause he could do it on his own. was i wrong to help him?

Just stay away from these aggressive guys at the gym and do your own thing

95 dumbbells and he was struggling tells me he is an idiot who is wasting his time. there is a rule on the wall at every gym that says 'if you cannot lift it then don't pick it up'