Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pureanabolics.bz not sure what their problem is

Erisodih

the guy who runs pureanabolics is very very nasty.
Just talked to him via email. I was asking him about an order I had placed a week ago. The dude has no clue how to talk to people. This is a portion of the email:
“I don’t like your tone, you are buying steroids here and not books off of amazon, the gear will ship when I get a chance to get to the post office, again we aren’t amazon”
I sent this guy $1200, that is a lot of money. honestly who talks to customer like THAT?!

Just talked to him via email. I was asking him about an order I had placed a week ago. The dude has no clue how to talk to people. This is a portion of the email:
“I don’t like your tone, you are buying steroids here and not books off of amazon, the gear will ship when I get a chance to get to the post office, again we aren’t amazon”
I sent this guy $1200, that is a lot of money. honestly who talks to customer like THAT?!
pureanabolics.bz is a freaking scam
read this about them

Damn that's not good. Use approved sources
steroidmarket got your back

ugfreak is who i recommend. we got amazing deals this month as well !