RAD140 cycle

I am 55 years old
18% body fat
225 pounds
looking to burn fat and gain LEAN muscle mass. Don’t want to bulk up any further. I have never been leaner than 15%. will RAD140 testolone help me with my goals or should I try stacking or another sarm entirely? First time with sarms

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Rad testolone will help you but if you want to lean out use cardarine gw 20mgs and cardazol 4 caps preworkout 2 caps am with testolone rad 20mgs.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
go to sarms.forsale and check out what they have to offer man, evo podcasts covered all of them

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I am 55 years old
18% body fat
225 pounds
looking to burn fat and gain LEAN muscle mass. Don’t want to bulk up any further. I have never been leaner than 15%. will RAD140 testolone help me with my goals or should I try stacking or another sarm entirely? First time with sarms
bro you need to add in cardarine too

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
let me give you the stack to go with bro... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Mobster

V.I.P.
I am 55 years old
18% body fat
225 pounds
Why not?

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
I’d go with Dylan’s recommendations, that cycle treated me well. Make sure you grab your sarms and pct from sarms.forsale so you know you are getting quality products.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
I am 55 years old
18% body fat
225 pounds
Cardarine is what you want to use