Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

real primobolan?

I was reading on the forums here on bolex and evo that primo is fake and much of primobolan on the market is masteron! this is disturbing so how would i know where is the real primo?

Real primobolan comes from real sources. Use only Anabolex approved guys and you'll get legit primobolan

btw as far as I know A LOT of bayer primo is counterfeit but schering is pretty much all fake

Well, don't always believe what you read, because there is people that also say most Mast is low dosed test.. So, primo is fakes with mast, and mast is fakes with low test. You see how this can go round and round all day?

Use trusted, vetted and verified sources. The mods of this community will put you in the best direction for that.

Use the right sources like 1 stop domestic shop and know you have legit primo and don't have to worry about it

The best thing you can do is stick to the best sources and you will get real shit. I recommend Domestic-Supply. Their reputation speaks for itself so no reason they would risk it and not sell real primo.

you go with TRUSTED sources... im using domestic supply balkan primo right now... domestic-supply.com and you wont have to worry about any of that happening to you

Well, don't always believe what you read, because there is people that also say most Mast is low dosed test.. So, primo is fakes with mast, and mast is fakes with low test. You see how this can go round and round all day?

Use trusted, vetted and verified sources. The mods of this community will put you in the best direction for that.

Yup well put @Vision, trusted source is #1 thing to look for, I trust PSL

Key to real primobolan is a real supplier, good supplier = good primobolan
amps and vials mean NOTHING without legitimate, trusted suppliers

I think what he means is - he’s read on the forums how primo is one of the most faked compounds in the underground.

I typically only use pharma human grade in Europe but I’ve dabbled in some UG primo, I’ve had some fakes for sure.

It’s easy for me because I’m doing a ML per day everyday and if the pip isn’t noticeable like I can freely move my arms or legs the next day then it’s probably fake primo and I suggest you stop running it.

If you’re injecting 700mg/week (1ML a day) you’ll feel the post injection pain, it’s severe. That’s what you want, it’s not for everyone.

I think what he means is - he’s read on the forums how primo is one of the most faked compounds in the underground.

I typically only use pharma human grade in Europe but I’ve dabbled in some UG primo, I’ve had some fakes for sure.

It’s easy for me because I’m doing a ML per day everyday and if the pip isn’t noticeable like I can freely move my arms or legs the next day then it’s probably fake primo and I suggest you stop running it.

If you’re injecting 700mg/week (1ML a day) you’ll feel the post injection pain, it’s severe. That’s what you want, it’s not for everyone.

I agree with you, Legit primobolan comes from legit sources that's how I look at it

The raws for real primo are not cheap. If a source is selling it cheaper than everyone else, it is most likely underdosed, bunk or masteron.