puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Red Bull pre workout

presrptC

what do you think about using Red Bull as a pre workout instead of expensive supplements. Wouldn't it do the same job as they will? I can't seem to work out unless I have something to Hype me up and this stuff seems to be working good for me. I drink two of them before my workout for the past week. Is this good or bad

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Red bull is a joke for mainstream clowns, don't use it. Too much sugar or too much chemicals. If you want good stim action and energy with concentration, use Cardazol.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
what exactly is it doing to hype you up? stimulants pre workout don't hype you up, they actually wear you back down.

johnrex

Better to use a coffee sechet as a pre-workout. It will give yoh more energy. Red Bull will do more harm then good. It's has fiz, sugar and many more harmfull compounds...
If you really looking for a pre workout, you can try RAW Nutritional Vegan Bcaa. You can take it before or after your workout.

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold
what do you think about using Red Bull as a pre workout instead of expensive supplements. Wouldn't it do the same job as they will? I can't seem to work out unless I have something to Hype me up and this stuff seems to be working good for me. I drink two of them before my workout for the past week. Is this good or bad

Too much sugar in one shot for me man. I guess in a pinch maybe the sugar-free version but that even has sweeteners you should not be something I want to put in my body either man.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Best would be to go with a cup of black coffee when needed. The sugar free option here and there as a treat won't kill you but not as a regular pre workout drink.