Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red meat required or just a luxury?

Mleoris

Do you think that read me is a luxury or do you think that it’s required in bodybuilding to have success
I’ve always been what’s coined a hardgainer and unfortunately it’s meant that I’ve had to work harder than everyone else and I’ve also had to find other ways to supplement with protein
do you have any tips when it comes to red meat and how much do you consume per week you would say

Do you think that read me is a luxury or do you think that it’s required in bodybuilding to have success
I’ve always been what’s coined a hardgainer and unfortunately it’s meant that I’ve had to work harder than everyone else and I’ve also had to find other ways to supplement with protein
do you have any tips when it comes to red meat and how much do you consume per week you would say
if you want to be healthy at least eat red meat 1x/week

i eat red meat in phases. in other words i might eat it daily for 4 days then stop for 2 weeks and so on
is it necessary? obviously not
no food is necessary for humans. we survived a lot of stuff and beat out our half dozen or so human like competitors because we had the ability to out think them and when it came to foods out scavenge them cause of our intelligence. we also were able to survive famine periods. hence why they went extinct or got bred out and we are now 6B in population

bro eat it up you will grow off BEEF