Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sets per day max

Holter0

How many sets do you guys do in a single day? i usually do 15-25 sets but my friend said that is too much. if that was the case how come people i see spending over an hour at the gym to do less than 20 sets? seems like people waste time no?

my most efficient workouts are 40 minutes or less. there is zero reason in weight training to spend more than an hour in the gym. i will gladly debate anyone who feels otherwise.

they are counting in flirting with the cute girl who checks you in, saying hi to the manager, talking to your buddy about the game, going to the lockeroom, taking 10 minutes in between sets, racking weights, whacking off to themselves in the mirror between sets, etc.

do what works best for you and stop worrying about what other people are doing. when you see someone great they are focused on themselves and no one around them

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 481 Perfect Abdominals, rest between sets and Recomposition cycle ideas. Steroids and SARMS 15
C how to do drop sets? Steroids and SARMS 6
Richardbrown Napsgear: Can You Make Gains With Only 2 Workouts Per Week? Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Is 10,000 Steps Per Day Really Necessary? Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 457 Gym equipment and 150mg of Trenbolone per week. Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. Steroids and SARMS 18
A Using 100 mg of winstrol per day Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio #427 Testosterone 1,500mg per week and got a letter from customs. Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #413 1,000mg per week Testosterone cycles and 90's Bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli 10 miles per day… Steroids and SARMS 12
Z 10mgs clomid per day pct Steroids and SARMS 7
C running HGH only 4-5X per week Steroids and SARMS 8
L side effects from 50mgs yk-11 per day Steroids and SARMS 9
L how many meals per day? Steroids and SARMS 10
C times per week to weight train Steroids and SARMS 10
M how many cycles per year safe? Steroids and SARMS 8
W 5 IUs per day of HGH for 6 months help me Steroids and SARMS 1
V Max dosing sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
R Max PR’s on steroids Steroids and SARMS 16
S max dose test cycle with tren Steroids and SARMS 10
dacquez52 TRT dose max? Steroids and SARMS 24