Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shoulder joint hurt

GGpump

V.I.P.
Logger
Hi everyone, im 46 year old. im presently bulking. Here is my training schedual:

Day 1 : chest, back , tricep, bicep
Day 2 : legs
Day 3 : shoulder and abs
Day 4 : rest
Day 5 : chest,back,tricep bicep
Day 6 : legs
Day 7 : shoulder, traps
Day 8 : rest
each muscle consist of 16 set at 10-6 reps

My problem is that i got shoulder joint pain. During the days went i rest it mild but went i sleep it hurt that it wakes me up then i move and go back to sleep. During my training it doesnt hurt. It must be due to inflamation after my training. Any advice would be apreciated.

very common injury with weight lifters

shoulder injuries vary. it can be a thing where you take 2-3 weeks off and are fine, or it can be something where you need surgery. and many options in between

the #1 way to avoid shoulder problems is have high mobility and flexibility

Hi everyone, im 46 year old. im presently bulking. Here is my training schedual:

My problem is that i got shoulder joint pain. During the days went i rest it mild but went i sleep it hurt that it wakes me up then i move and go back to sleep. During my training it doesnt hurt. It must be due to inflamation after my training. Any advice would be apreciated.
shoulder pain in a PAIN literally

my suggestion is foam roller, daily fish oil, glucosamin chonroitin supps with yoga and rest thats important to take a week or 2 off shoulders

and you on a cycle and we still dont see your log journal? why havent you shared a LOG?

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

time off maybe 1-2 weeks
fish oil + joint suport supps
and you gotta share your LOG journal where is it?

shoulder pain in a PAIN literally

my suggestion is foam roller, daily fish oil, glucosamin chonroitin supps with yoga and rest thats important to take a week or 2 off shoulders

and you on a cycle and we still dont see your log journal? why havent you shared a LOG?

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
im presently taking:

10g glutamine
10g creatine
3 cap glucosamine chondroitin
4 cap fish oil omega-3 1200mg (i was taking only one before now raise it to 4 i notice a difference)
1000 ui vitamine D
800 ui vitamine E
1000 mg vitamine C
titan testo booster
all max zmx 2
ive ordered collagen to help for joint.

I started to do more strecthing. i will look into that foam roller your talking about.
im not on cycle presently and didnt start a log yet. i will receive my gear wednesday.
i ordered some test enanthate and dbol + pct.

Ive ordered my gear from Nordic Fusion it been approved by this site and it canadian base. i wanted to order from international domestique supply but im affraid of the custom since it outside canada.

bros i have shoulder issues on off, take time off and use fish oil with foam roller and where your cycle at? where the LOG at?
went i take a 2-3 day off all the pain is gone but has soon hit the gym again the pain come back. I dont have pain during the exercise but more after went im relax and it mild to average pain, but went i sleep the pain gets worst sometime and it wakes me up.

take time off and add fish oil for sure

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Time off. I see a doctor about every 4-6 months and he injects a steroid deep into the back of my shoulder right next to the joint. Says the tendon is getting pinched between the bones and it’s aggravating the tendon

bro maybe yo fappin too much ll