Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects from high test

Id help you but i wouldnt want to offend you or hurt your feelings so i hope everything works out for you
I invite any advice you want to offer Dylan. Don't worry about my feelings. We are grown ass men. Pretty sure we can just move forward from yesterday's exchange. Clearly you have experience. I'm all ears 👂

Id help you but i wouldnt want to offend you or hurt your feelings so i hope everything works out for you
@dylangemelli
Do you think my test/tren ratio is off. I want to gain strength and mass and my understanding is for mass gains it should be low tren / high test .... and for cutting higher tren / lower test. Put me on game Dylan. What am I doing wrong ? Btw, I take 20mg of Aromisin daily. I have little side effects from the Tren. My mood, attitude and temper all completely in check and balanced. Oily skin, cardio (boxing) took a step backwards and periodic sweats. Nothing more than a tolerable annoyance. Should I keep the 50/50 tren/test ratio ? I appreciate any input you want to share D.

I'm currently doing 1,250 mg a week of testosterone CYP
My side effects are as follows:
Insomnia
High blood pressure
Bloat
Lethargy
I'm 52 years old and I am 6'1 180 pounds
I would say the first couple weeks I was okay but then when week 3 came it was really bad. what kind of advice do you have at combating the side effects? I’m already doing adex 1-2mg per week
y would you ever run dose that high you are abusing gear

A lot better options for mass to me than tren. Tren absolutely kills my appetite
it increased my appetite HUGE in the first 3-4 wks. I'm in my 6th week now and my appetite has lessened. I ordered D-Bol however until I fine tune what I'm presently doing I will not add another chemical. I'm not certain my ratio is right 500 test-e / 500 tren-e a wk (split in 2...Sun & Thurs)

@dylangemelli
Do you think my test/tren ratio is off. I want to gain strength and mass and my understanding is for mass gains it should be low tren / high test .... and for cutting higher tren / lower test. Put me on game Dylan. What am I doing wrong ? Btw, I take 20mg of Aromisin daily. I have little side effects from the Tren. My mood, attitude and temper all completely in check and balanced. Oily skin, cardio (boxing) took a step backwards and periodic sweats. Nothing more than a tolerable annoyance. Should I keep the 50/50 tren/test ratio ? I appreciate any input you want to share D.
So.. test/tren ratio is a tricky thing man... Let me ask you this first... have you had any recent bloodwork??? Sometimes there are tell tell signs there that not even a genius can know without assumption...

On the ratio.. my go to recommendation is keeping them equal... it mitigates side effects and issues people tend to endure... I have zero issue with that aspect of what you are doing... one thing that can be concerning is that the higher the tren, the higher the problems that are likely to occur...

Also, just facts on this... tren is not the best option for bulking without help from another bulking compound.. One of my best cycles was with tren on a bulking type cycle but anadrol was my key on that.. Generally, tren without something like that, will still add slabs of lean muscle but NOT a huge bulk... also bro, listen, i dont think you truly truly understand that you gaining 8-12 pounds in only 6 weeks with just test and tren is pretty fucking strong.. .thats A LOT in such a short amount of time with just those two on top of the fact that while im certainly not insinuating you are old, but the reality of things is when you get into your 50's, gaining huge amounts of size and keeping it clean is NOT easy whatsoever.. you have done pretty damn remarkable thus far, seriously...

I would be more than thrilled with the results thus far, especially if you are not enduring side effects... remember that getting into that realm at 500 with tren can lead to a lot of physical and mental problems so DEFINITELY be aware and ready to alter that dose if need be... DO NOT let it drag or think it will pass because i can assure you that when sides hit on tren, and you keep the same dose, they DO NOT get better, they only get worse... LISTEN TO YOUR BODY at all times

So.. test/tren ratio is a tricky thing man... Let me ask you this first... have you had any recent bloodwork??? Sometimes there are tell tell signs there that not even a genius can know without assumption...

On the ratio.. my go to recommendation is keeping them equal... it mitigates side effects and issues people tend to endure... I have zero issue with that aspect of what you are doing... one thing that can be concerning is that the higher the tren, the higher the problems that are likely to occur...

Also, just facts on this... tren is not the best option for bulking without help from another bulking compound.. One of my best cycles was with tren on a bulking type cycle but anadrol was my key on that.. Generally, tren without something like that, will still add slabs of lean muscle but NOT a huge bulk... also bro, listen, i dont think you truly truly understand that you gaining 8-12 pounds in only 6 weeks with just test and tren is pretty fucking strong.. .thats A LOT in such a short amount of time with just those two on top of the fact that while im certainly not insinuating you are old, but the reality of things is when you get into your 50's, gaining huge amounts of size and keeping it clean is NOT easy whatsoever.. you have done pretty damn remarkable thus far, seriously...

I would be more than thrilled with the results thus far, especially if you are not enduring side effects... remember that getting into that realm at 500 with tren can lead to a lot of physical and mental problems so DEFINITELY be aware and ready to alter that dose if need be... DO NOT let it drag or think it will pass because i can assure you that when sides hit on tren, and you keep the same dose, they DO NOT get better, they only get worse... LISTEN TO YOUR BODY at all times
@dylangemelli
Bro, thank you for taking the time to share and help me out in my journey. Like I mentioned, Ive been on TRT for a decade. Yes, I have blood work done regularly. Liver enzymes all good. Test is high, but that is too be expected. I'm 100% honest with my Dr. He has been my Doc for 20 plus yrs.
I too heard Anadrol is a great stack w/ Tren. I have D-Bol ordered and on the way. I'll have it Friday. I was hesitant to add it until I was sure my tren/test ratio was on point. How much D-Bol do you recommend ?

@dylangemelli
Bro, thank you for taking the time to share and help me out in my journey. Like I mentioned, Ive been on TRT for a decade. Yes, I have blood work done regularly. Liver enzymes all good. Test is high, but that is too be expected. I'm 100% honest with my Dr. He has been my Doc for 20 plus yrs.
I too heard Anadrol is a great stack w/ Tren. I have D-Bol ordered and on the way. I'll have it Friday. I was hesitant to add it until I was sure my tren/test ratio was on point. How much D-Bol do you recommend ?
I wouldnt go more than 30 mg of dbol whatsoever.. once you get over that number, you are not going to like what comes along with it.. REMEMBER also that tren will give false estrogen readings so dbol is not really the most ideal to run with it but you have to know your body in terms of how estrogen prone you may or may not be... I, nor anyone else, can accurately tell you that so anyone telling you otherwise is full of shit... I chose anadrol when I stacked because im extremely estrogen prone and no matter how many years of experience, its always a challenge to get things perfectly dialed in when you are far more estrogen prone.. DO NOT go over 4 weeks with dbol.. its not ideal to add dbol in mid cycle.. you really dont like to run highly estrogenic compounds later in your cycle, it never turns out well and you want those out of your system early on, so honestly, its not ideal at this point to even add it and honestly man, its not necessary either..

if it were me, at this point, and you wanted to try to bulk more, i would look at a bulking sarm, like lgd3303.. it would stack so damn well with what you have going on.. i would save dbol for the next cycle, where its planned out better, used at the proper time and give you more along the lines of the results you want.. .

Here, read this cycle log I kept.. For some damn reason a lot of the pics are not working any longer from the hosting site they were on but its a great read... I dont encourage this kind of cycle, its far too big and I was not wise in running this much on a cycle but the results were insane... Check it out but dont run cycles this big LOL.. i can admit when ive been an idiot and this was one of those instances

I wouldnt go more than 30 mg of dbol whatsoever.. once you get over that number, you are not going to like what comes along with it.. REMEMBER also that tren will give false estrogen readings so dbol is not really the most ideal to run with it but you have to know your body in terms of how estrogen prone you may or may not be... I, nor anyone else, can accurately tell you that so anyone telling you otherwise is full of shit... I chose anadrol when I stacked because im extremely estrogen prone and no matter how many years of experience, its always a challenge to get things perfectly dialed in when you are far more estrogen prone.. DO NOT go over 4 weeks with dbol.. its not ideal to add dbol in mid cycle.. you really dont like to run highly estrogenic compounds later in your cycle, it never turns out well and you want those out of your system early on, so honestly, its not ideal at this point to even add it and honestly man, its not necessary either..

if it were me, at this point, and you wanted to try to bulk more, i would look at a bulking sarm, like lgd3303.. it would stack so damn well with what you have going on.. i would save dbol for the next cycle, where its planned out better, used at the proper time and give you more along the lines of the results you want.. .
Man....I'm glad we got over the initial communication glitch coz you are a wealth of knowledge.
I've been looking into SARM and I was already planning to save the DBol for next cycle so I'm good with that plan of attack.
Based on my little side effects this far....I don't think I'm as estrogen prone as some.
I'm gonna order the recommended SARM and I'll keep you posted brotha. Thanks again!!

Man....I'm glad we got over the initial communication glitch coz you are a wealth of knowledge.
I've been looking into SARM and I was already planning to save the DBol for next cycle so I'm good with that plan of attack.
Based on my little side effects this far....I don't think I'm as estrogen prone as some.
I'm gonna order the recommended SARM and I'll keep you posted brotha. Thanks again!!
anytime bro.. heres a link for it...

You will love what you get from 3303, its a beast

I invite any advice you want to offer Dylan. Don't worry about my feelings. We are grown ass men. Pretty sure we can just move forward from yesterday's exchange. Clearly you have experience. I'm all ears 👂
One thing I can tell you with certainty about Dylan is he cares about everyone. I had a bad run in with him several years ago and realized I was being overly sensitive and just not used to how he taught but then I saw, understood and realized his passion and care. He has always admitted when he has been wrong and we spoke at great length in private. I always divert to him now as he is just one of a kind especially when you get to know him more so on a personal level. He is so busy yet always makes time for everyone and I find that to be such an admirable quality. He gave you extremely sound advice.

I would also say to sort of echo his comments about your progress so far. You are doing so well with what you have accomplished already. I would stress you to understand that your progress that fast is a great achievement. Adding in LGD3303 is going to do wonders and I would also look at RAD140. One major thing he taught me was lessening the orals for sarms. That toxicity, especially as we age, is much more of a detriment than help because of how it hurts our health. He knows far more on sarms than I but I learned everything from him, so I have a good semblance of what I am speaking upon. You will do great, just keep asking questions and continuously learn!

One thing I can tell you with certainty about Dylan is he cares about everyone. I had a bad run in with him several years ago and realized I was being overly sensitive and just not used to how he taught but then I saw, understood and realized his passion and care. He has always admitted when he has been wrong and we spoke at great length in private. I always divert to him now as he is just one of a kind especially when you get to know him more so on a personal level. He is so busy yet always makes time for everyone and I find that to be such an admirable quality. He gave you extremely sound advice.

I would also say to sort of echo his comments about your progress so far. You are doing so well with what you have accomplished already. I would stress you to understand that your progress that fast is a great achievement. Adding in LGD3303 is going to do wonders and I would also look at RAD140. One major thing he taught me was lessening the orals for sarms. That toxicity, especially as we age, is much more of a detriment than help because of how it hurts our health. He knows far more on sarms than I but I learned everything from him, so I have a good semblance of what I am speaking upon. You will do great, just keep asking questions and continuously learn!
Couldn't have said it better, Dylan is the first person to reach out to me when I was new here years ago and he helped ke every step of the way, till I could do it on my own. I know right now I could reach out to Dylan with questions and he would answer them and help me if I needed. Dylan is a major reason for me being able to get to this point with his teaching. I learned quickly he doesn't pull punches or sugar coat things, if you are being stupid or harmful he is gonna call u on it, I know alot of people aren't used to that upfront approach, once you learn he is doing it to prevent u from making terrible mistakes you understand he as rock solid as they come.

I really appreciate that bro and I am glad we have gotten to this point of working so great as a team and I am extremely happy to know that I have had such a positive impact on you!

Couldn't have said it better, Dylan is the first person to reach out to me when I was new here years ago and he helped ke every step of the way, till I could do it on my own. I know right now I could reach out to Dylan with questions and he would answer them and help me if I needed. Dylan is a major reason for me being able to get to this point with his teaching. I learned quickly he doesn't pull punches or sugar coat things, if you are being stupid or harmful he is gonna call u on it, I know alot of people aren't used to that upfront approach, once you learn he is doing it to prevent u from making terrible mistakes you understand he as rock solid as they come.
As I always tell you, I truly appreciate your ongoing support.. it NEVER goes unnoticed and is always appreciated brother.. im so happy to know that I have been able to help you as much I have and am certain you will only get bigger and better results moving forward!

As I always tell you, I truly appreciate your ongoing support.. it NEVER goes unnoticed and is always appreciated brother.. im so happy to know that I have been able to help you as much I have and am certain you will only get bigger and better results moving forward!
Brother loyalty and support for the ones who have taught me and helped me is just how it has to be. Community we support each other and we grow bigger and better and help spread the proper information to help others along the way.

@dylangemelli Bro...when we had our glitch (my bad) I did not know a thing about you. I had absolutely no idea you had such a following and such experience specializing specifically in SARMS. Even when I said you were a wealth of knowledge I still was in the dark.
Yesterday eve after work I was smoking a joint, surfing the 'net' learning about others like me in their personal improvement journey. Wouldn't you know I came across a YouTube video about you Dylan.
Man, I feel like a jack-ass!! Bro...you are a fucking celebrity in the 'gear' community. We have much more in common than you or I even knew.
I'm am a huge sneaker-head. Ive been collecting for years. Jordan Retro One's, Three's, Fours, Fives and Elevens are my personal favs and I have hundreds. You look like you have thousands!! Not to mention that I am a massive advocate for anything 420 related.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your input and suggestions on my journey. Everything that people are saying about you seems warranted and earned. Thank you for your contributions and for helping less experienced guys like myself not fuck themselves up unnecessarily.
You are a good dude and I'm super glad you didn't take our glitch personal. Just another testament to your character.

@dylangemelli Bro...when we had our glitch (my bad) I did not know a thing about you. I had absolutely no idea you had such a following and such experience specializing specifically in SARMS. Even when I said you were a wealth of knowledge I still was in the dark.
Yesterday eve after work I was smoking a joint, surfing the 'net' learning about others like me in their personal improvement journey. Wouldn't you know I came across a YouTube video about you Dylan.
Man, I feel like a jack-ass!! Bro...you are a fucking celebrity in the 'gear' community. We have much more in common than you or I even knew.
I'm am a huge sneaker-head. Ive been collecting for years. Jordan Retro One's, Three's, Fours, Fives and Elevens are my personal favs and I have hundreds. You look like you have thousands!! Not to mention that I am a massive advocate for anything 420 related.
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your input and suggestions on my journey. Everything that people are saying about you seems warranted and earned. Thank you for your contributions and for helping less experienced guys like myself not fuck themselves up unnecessarily.
You are a good dude and I'm super glad you didn't take our glitch personal. Just another testament to your character.
Its all good brother… one thing with me… when i got married i learned to get over things in a matter of minutes… we are all good but i definitely appreciate you reaching back out !

It sounds like you and i have a fck of a lot in common!!