Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Simon TRT Log

Diet, Training and Anavar/Test Updates
04.13.22 Day 12 Anavar/Test

DIET:
0515 - 30mg anavar, 3 caps N2G
0545 - 1c oat cherrios, 1c oatmilk
0600 - 1 scoop protein, 1c oatmilk
0730 - 1 Banana
0900 - 1c cottage cheese, 1c mixed fruit, 1c Greek yogurt
1130 - chicken and greens salad dressed with olive oil and balsamic
1145 - 2 caps N2G
1200 - 12oz ribeye, 10 stalks asparagus, 1/2c Jasmine rice
1530 - 3 hard boiled eggs, 3 clementines, 1 apple
1700 - 20mg anavar
2015 - stir fried wide rice noodle with Thai spices, basils, onions, green bean, bell peppers and red pepper and roasted duck breast
2030 - scoop protein, 1c almond milk
2030 - 2 caps N2G

Sleep 2200-0500 7 hours
Approx 1/2g water, 33oz zero sugar pedilyte

TRAINING:
jiujitsu 90 minutes
I would replace cherrios with oatmeal 100% better option

Do you suggest water for protein shakes instead?
What about liquid for dry cereal?
i advocate a natural diet. its just healthier overall for our bodies

absolutely good quality water is better then protein powder. powders have been pushed for years by supp companies. it's officially listed as fake food cause that is what it is. made in a factory and processed

also these alternative milks are heavily processed like crazy. if you want something more natural and you like milk get minimally processed coconut milk. or get plain cocoa and mix it with plain coconut water,. makes a great drink

@Simon you need to make some big changes like stop eating cereal

04.14.22 Day 13 Anavar/Test
DIET:
0530 - 30mg anavar, 3 caps N2G
0630 - 1c oat cherrios, 1c oatmilk
0700 - 1 scoop protein, 1c almond milk
1030 - 1c cottage cheese, 1c Greek yogurt
1230 - 2 caps N2G
1300 - 1415 TRAIN, (see below)
1420 - scoop protein with water
1430 - chicken and greens salad dressed with olive oil and balsamic added 2 hard boiled eggs and ½ avacado
1700 - 20mg anavar
1930 - 12 roasted chicken wings, 4 stalks celery, ¼c blue cheese dressing
2030 - 2 caps N2G
Looking to make some diet changes based on recent feedback from you guys as follows starting now;
1)Breakfast cereal will be replaced with 1c Granola mixed with 1c greek yogurt. I think this will lessen the amount of snacks/meals throughout the day helping metabolism and lessen some of the processed foods.
2)Protein powder will continue but be replaced with water instead of oat milk or almond milk. I ordered another 10# bag of powder earlier in the week and although it may be processed, to some extent it is allowing me to increase protein intake 45 to 65 grams per day without any digestive issues to this point.

TRAINING:
Squat 5/3/1 - warmup sets then 245x5 reps, 275x3 reps, 310x amrap, got it for 7 reps. Drop set of 245x5 reps
Bench 5/3/1 warmup sets then 225x5 reps, 250x3 reps, 280x amrap, got 6 reps then drop set of 225x5 wide grip.
Bench and squat 1RMs are up just over 30 pounds in two weeks. Maybe placebo, maybe the added 50mg of Test per week, maybe the anavar, maybe everything, you guys can debate. . . regardless, I'll take it and I am definitely feeling stronger.

ASSISTANCE WORK
TRI CABLE PUSHDOWNS 3x20@50# 30 sec rest btwn sets
FACEPULL3x20@50# 30 sec rest
BICEP DB CONC CURLS
3x12@30# 30 sec rest
REVERSE HYPERS SUPERSETTED WITH CRUNCHES ON REVERSE HYPER STAND 3 sets of 15 each with 30 sec rest between

Approx 1/2g water
33oz pedyalite-still waiting for my ordered source of electrolytes
Sleep 2200-0530 approx 7.5 hours

I like to think of them more as snacks. I am really trying to break the meat head mentality, constant bulk I've done for so long. Less meals and better partioning of food is something I will start implementing today.
it makes more sense to stick with 2 or 3 meals a day in a 4-6 hour window.

there was a time where the whole 8meals a day was pushed a lot in fitness, but it has been proven to be awful especially on the gut and insulin sensitivity

04.14.22 Day 13 Anavar/Test
DIET:
0530 - 30mg anavar, 3 caps N2G
0630 - 1c oat cherrios, 1c oatmilk
0700 - 1 scoop protein, 1c almond milk
1030 - 1c cottage cheese, 1c Greek yogurt
1230 - 2 caps N2G
1300 - 1415 TRAIN, (see below)
1420 - scoop protein with water
1430 - chicken and greens salad dressed with olive oil and balsamic added 2 hard boiled eggs and ½ avacado
1700 - 20mg anavar
1930 - 12 roasted chicken wings, 4 stalks celery, ¼c blue cheese dressing
2030 - 2 caps N2G
Looking to make some diet changes based on recent feedback from you guys as follows starting now;
1)Breakfast cereal will be replaced with 1c Granola mixed with 1c greek yogurt. I think this will lessen the amount of snacks/meals throughout the day helping metabolism and lessen some of the processed foods.
2)Protein powder will continue but be replaced with water instead of oat milk or almond milk. I ordered another 10# bag of powder earlier in the week and although it may be processed, to some extent it is allowing me to increase protein intake 45 to 65 grams per day without any digestive issues to this point.

TRAINING:
Squat 5/3/1 - warmup sets then 245x5 reps, 275x3 reps, 310x amrap, got it for 7 reps. Drop set of 245x5 reps
Bench 5/3/1 warmup sets then 225x5 reps, 250x3 reps, 280x amrap, got 6 reps then drop set of 225x5 wide grip.
Bench and squat 1RMs are up just over 30 pounds in two weeks. Maybe placebo, maybe the added 50mg of Test per week, maybe the anavar, maybe everything, you guys can debate. . . regardless, I'll take it and I am definitely feeling stronger.

ASSISTANCE WORK
TRI CABLE PUSHDOWNS 3x20@50# 30 sec rest btwn sets
FACEPULL3x20@50# 30 sec rest
BICEP DB CONC CURLS
3x12@30# 30 sec rest
REVERSE HYPERS SUPERSETTED WITH CRUNCHES ON REVERSE HYPER STAND 3 sets of 15 each with 30 sec rest between

Approx 1/2g water
33oz pedyalite-still waiting for my ordered source of electrolytes
Sleep 2200-0530 approx 7.5 hours
@Simon I like the diet changes.

You should change breakfast to steel cut oats, get at least 1/2 cup of the oats and boil them, perfect with protein powder, after they are ready mix in 50 grams of protein, it's one of the most powerful meals you can eat.

I like to think of them more as snacks. I am really trying to break the meat head mentality, constant bulk I've done for so long. Less meals and better partioning of food is something I will start implementing today.
You're spiking blood sugar too much that way slow down a bit bro.

@Simon I like the diet changes.

You should change breakfast to steel cut oats, get at least 1/2 cup of the oats and boil them, perfect with protein powder, after they are ready mix in 50 grams of protein, it's one of the most powerful meals you can eat.
I like this suggestion. Yesterday I bought two bags of Kind Granola to mix with yogurt though. I will likely incorporate your suggestion and alternate days because we do have raw whole grain rolled Oats I used to soak to make shakes with. Once all those items are gone I will start steel cut Oats. Whats the point of the steel cut versus different types?