Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroidology forums scammers my honest review

I left steroidology 6 years ago after I was scammed by rui research, got bunk liquidex and liquid stane from them. I remember a moderator or admin there dreadedpirateroberts I think his name he banned me after I was scammed by rui research. That forum is full of liars and chaters, I would never go there. Stay away from steroidology that's my review.

I left steroidology 6 years ago after I was scammed by rui research, got bunk liquidex and liquid stane from them. I remember a moderator or admin there dreadedpirateroberts I think his name he banned me after I was scammed by rui research. That forum is full of liars and chaters, I would never go there. Stay away from steroidology that's my review.
I would NEVER trust any source on steroidology, they are for sure a set up by the mods. Try posting a review there, you'll get ban at the speed of lightning haha. Complete scam on that forum.

I remember that dreadedpriateroberts was talking smack and was caught with that rui research company I think.

I would NEVER trust any source on steroidology, they are for sure a set up by the mods. Try posting a review there, you'll get ban at the speed of lightning haha. Complete scam on that forum.

I remember that dreadedpriateroberts was talking smack and was caught with that rui research company I think.
I think steroidology was ran by research chemical company rui research. Those forums are a complete scam. If you talk out of line you'll get banned by those liars.

Yup I was scammed by rui research on steroidology forums, and they BANNED me after I posted about it. LIARS!
Oh yes rui research was/is not sure owned by the owner of steroidology. I think admins and mods were involved too. Weren't they lion research before. Whatever might be, that forum is dangerous and I would never go there.
And who cares if anyone says anything they will be banned for sure.

Oh yes rui research was/is not sure owned by the owner of steroidology. I think admins and mods were involved too. Weren't they lion research before. Whatever might be, that forum is dangerous and I would never go there.
And who cares if anyone says anything they will be banned for sure.
That's pretty well known that steroidology is full of lying and scamming mod team and it was a front operation for rui research chemicals. I don't know about lion research but looks like the same brand.

I was banned under an alter from ology, made me real pissed I was giving good cycle advice.

My money was stolen by 2 moderator on steroidology forums. I tried to expose them to the admins but I was banned, they are probably all working together. The place is a mafia rip off, do not use!

How was my money stolen? I was sent a private message by a moderator there, he offered to email me a list, gave him my yahoo email, he sent me a list anabolics and sarms, I ordered paid via money gram at the local walmart, after payment the moderator kept telling me shipment tomorrow tomorrow until I got angry asked for my money back. After I asked he threatened me to post my info and doxx me, and when I posted this on the forums and sent it to the admin, I was banned. Clearly a scam!

My money was stolen by 2 moderator on steroidology forums. I tried to expose them to the admins but I was banned, they are probably all working together. The place is a mafia rip off, do not use!

How was my money stolen? I was sent a private message by a moderator there, he offered to email me a list, gave him my yahoo email, he sent me a list anabolics and sarms, I ordered paid via money gram at the local walmart, after payment the moderator kept telling me shipment tomorrow tomorrow until I got angry asked for my money back. After I asked he threatened me to post my info and doxx me, and when I posted this on the forums and sent it to the admin, I was banned. Clearly a scam!
That is very sick but it's not unusual. Steroidology was always known as a scammer place or reverse scammer or selective scammer, you name it they have it. Come on the roots of that forum is being ran by a research company, shady as hell.

oh and sorry to hear this, you really got taken man sorry again.

Daymn! that's a scam if I ever saw one. You're not the first to report being scammed on steroidology and I suspect not the last. Multiple guys already called out the moderators on ology for scamming.