napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroidshop.org lean gains good?

WalterHE

I put on about 5 pounds so far on steroidsshop gear. Using some test and anavar
Doing around 400-500mgs a week test and doing a moderate amount of anavar, roughly 50mgs a day, bumping it up to 70mgs
Do you guys think this is a good result so far? Is this gear any good?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
You have to put in the time to do your research before using these companies... the forums are great tools to help you make safe and wise decisions on these kinds of things... if you look everywhere, you can easily see domestic supply being brought up over and over again as the best!

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I never good a good vibe from Steroidshop.org
read this

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
Steroidshop.org some unknown brand why u buying

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
domestic supply has legit gear. they are trusted and approved

i use them
my clients use them
pro bodybuilders use them

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
It depends on your diet and what kind of weight those 5lbs are that you added. Big difference between sloppy weight and lean mass.

I would go with Domestic-Supply next time. You will be getting the best quality gear available.

hurricane

VIP
Gold
I would suggest taking a look at @Finestgears. You are not going to find better quality and customer service. Not to mention the fact they have so many shipping options for you pick from. They are a one stop shop that you know you are getting the very best from!

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more!