Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sticking to 3 exercises but reversing them

Zaert

I would like to stick to 3 exercises every sunday
Usually on Sundays at my gym is extremely empty especially if you go early in the morning and I would like to start hitting three different exercises especially since they are my weak spots.
I would like to do barbell deadlift, incline dumbbell bench press and lat pull downs.
Those three exercises and then be done for the day and go spend the rest of the day with my family. Do you think this is a good strategy and if I mix them up each Sunday would that be a good plan?

I would like to stick to 3 exercises every sunday
Usually on Sundays at my gym is extremely empty especially if you go early in the morning and I would like to start hitting three different exercises especially since they are my weak spots.
I would like to do barbell deadlift, incline dumbbell bench press and lat pull downs.
Those three exercises and then be done for the day and go spend the rest of the day with my family. Do you think this is a good strategy and if I mix them up each Sunday would that be a good plan?
i like to see more squats added to this

it's smart to go to the gym when it's empty if you don't want to be waiting for machines

definitely change up your work out every now and then