Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

summer cutting cycle questions

Bryan26

I had some questions about my summer cut cycle and what to expect. Right now I am 14% body fat, I cannot see my abs unless I suck in my gut a lot. I’m 5’10” and 205 pounds. I have a little pudge around my belly. Was thinking of trying trenbolone acetate at 200mg a week and maybe some winstrol winny. Would these stack good for cutting?

Trenbolone and winstrol is a classic cycle stacked with gw501516.
12 week cycle
trenbolone acetate 200mgs/week
winstrol 50mgs/day
cardarine gw 20mgs/day
n2guard 7 caps/day (cycle support needed)

no, i dont like that at all... you shouldnt use tren unless you are an experienced steroid user and it certainly doesnt sound like you are... unless im missing something... sarms would be a far better option for you... you dont need tren for your goals man

I had some questions about my summer cut cycle and what to expect. Right now I am 14% body fat, I cannot see my abs unless I suck in my gut a lot. I’m 5’10” and 205 pounds. I have a little pudge around my belly. Was thinking of trying trenbolone acetate at 200mg a week and maybe some winstrol winny. Would these stack good for cutting?
Diet down a little first to get the best results.

14% and can’t see your abs? I think you are probably higher than letting on. Get on a good diet and get your bf % down before starting anything.

Definitely look into SARMS here. You should not use steroids, ESPECIALLY tren for just weight loss. You are likely a higher body fat than you think, most are. A good sarms cutting stack is what you should be looking at!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SteveSmi Euro Pharmacies presents: Summer cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
Vision Summer-cutting cycle oral blend 20-mg-winstrol/30mg-anavar-50mg tab blend HERE Steroids and SARMS 11
J Cutting down late summer stack Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi Approved Euro Pharma Summer Oral Cutting cycles Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #1 - Summer Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 9 Geneza Pharma and Summer Cutting cycles. Steroids and SARMS 16
4 bulking or cutting in summer? Steroids and SARMS 1
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Summer Blast 48yo Steroids and SARMS 13
R Ultimate summer cut and hardener stack Steroids and SARMS 24
Richard Brown Approved Summer Blast 48yo - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
G Starting lgd in the late summer Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #10 - Lean and Shredded for Summer with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 22 - Summer Arnold Arms and Abs with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
Vision Approved END OF SUMMER SALE ALERT @ PSL Steroids and SARMS 16
E Summer cut with geneza going well Steroids and SARMS 16
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer cycle 2° bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 6
Phill PuritySourceLabs Summer Cycle Steroids and SARMS 68
tommmyfox Summer Shredding Cycle Powered by 1-Stop Domestic Steroids and SARMS 45
B summer bulking cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
BigArms42 Planning big cycle for summer Steroids and SARMS 3
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #44 - New Years Cutting Resolution with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting Steroids and SARMS 19
P cutting body fat quickly on sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
B adding clen to a sarms cutting stack Steroids and SARMS 19
H sr9009 and gw cardarine for cutting Steroids and SARMS 19
Q anyone have success cutting on anavar? Steroids and SARMS 24
M best sarms for cutting hardcore Steroids and SARMS 19
L Bulking then cutting on same cycle? Steroids and SARMS 21
L Napsgear bulking then cutting stack Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #11 - Pharmacom - Spring Cutting Cycles with Trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 21 - Spring Cutting Cycles with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting Steroids and SARMS 15
SteveSmi Evolutionary Underground #21 - Spring Cutting Cycles with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 20 - New Year Resolution Cutting Cycles - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 12
J Time for some cutting? Steroids and SARMS 19
Finestgears Approved Best Steroids for Cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video The Ultimate SARMS and Peptides Cutting Stack: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
J Cutting on steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
S Cutting down sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli The ULTIMATE Sarms and Peptides Cutting Stack! Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video AOD9604: The Ultimate Fat Loss and Cutting Peptide: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
I better for cutting, tren or primo? Steroids and SARMS 23
C Cutting with tren help Steroids and SARMS 19
B Cutting down younger guy Steroids and SARMS 17