Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Cyp + Tren Enan Cyle Idea (lower dosages)

Right now I'm running Test Cyp at 350mg per week and I feel great. Good pumps, good strength, nice energy, and no side effects. I'm not taking any AI because I feel better with the higher estrogen and using AI makes me feel like crap. I'm considering adding a small amount of Tren Enanthate. Like maybe adding 200mg of Tren Enan per week to my Test Cyp at 350mg per week. What do you guys think? I feel great on the Test Cyp but I'd like to add something to give me some extra strength. I'm also considering EQ, but I think I'd rather do Tren Enan and just dose it light.

Right now I'm running Test Cyp at 350mg per week and I feel great. Good pumps, good strength, nice energy, and no side effects. I'm not taking any AI because I feel better with the higher estrogen and using AI makes me feel like crap. I'm considering adding a small amount of Tren Enanthate. Like maybe adding 200mg of Tren Enan per week to my Test Cyp at 350mg per week. What do you guys think? I feel great on the Test Cyp but I'd like to add something to give me some extra strength. I'm also considering EQ, but I think I'd rather do Tren Enan and just dose it light.

I like trenbolone more then equipoise to be clear. I get way better tren results. 200mgs of tren+ is a good addition but sides are real. 350mgs/week of test, whats your estrogen levels? reason I ask is trenbolone can push your prolactin very high > pushes progesterogne high too, followed by estrogen. Since you dont have an AI like aromasin in the works, not sure if this will be an issue but it could be. I suggest at least 5mgs aromasin EOD.

i wouldnt just be throwing tren into things like that plus you are not basing anything on bloodwork.. we also dont know how long you have even been running your cycle, your stats, your cycle history etc.. you are wayyy too vague and way too cavalier about all this

it really depends here. in most situations save the tren for next cycle when you can start it from the get go

but if you are like competing or something it is different.

If you are experienced enough and know what you are doing, then no issue adding 200mg of tren to your cycle. Just run it like 8 weeks so you don't feel toxic. It is much better in shorter runs.

i wouldnt just be throwing tren into things like that plus you are not basing anything on bloodwork.. we also dont know how long you have even been running your cycle, your stats, your cycle history etc.. you are wayyy too vague and way too cavalier about all this
I do bloodwork every 6 months. My total T usually comes back about 1300 on 200mg of Test Cyp a week. Obviously the total T comes back higher when I am running 300-400mg a week of Test Cyp. My cycle history is mostly Test based because I respond well to it. I usually just run 200mg Test Cyp year round, but sometimes I like to bump it up to 300-400mg because it feels good and I add some strength. I don't usually mess with AI, but if I do then I will go light with Arimidex at .5mg about twice per week. I'm just bored with this basic protocol and want to add something to get a nice strength bump. I took Tren A years ago and the strength was great. This time I'd like to try Tren E because I think it will pair nicely with my Test Cyp. A friend of mine loves EQ so I had it on my list to try, but I'm just not that big on it. I have no interest in Deca, Anavar, Primo, etc because I'm looking for more strength.

If you are experienced enough and know what you are doing, then no issue adding 200mg of tren to your cycle. Just run it like 8 weeks so you don't feel toxic. It is much better in shorter runs.
Yeah I think that's the way that I'm heading towards. Just adding Tren E at 200mg per week for about 8 weeks. My other option is just to bump up the Test Cyp to 600mg per week and obviously will need to add arimidex at that dosage, probably about .5mg EOD to keep my estrogens in a good range. I know most bodybuilders like their E2 about 20-30, but I like to go a bit higher with E2 at about 40-50 because it just puts me in a good mood. I've never had any issues with gyno or anything like that. I just respond well with a big higher estrogen.

I do bloodwork every 6 months. My total T usually comes back about 1300 on 200mg of Test Cyp a week. Obviously the total T comes back higher when I am running 300-400mg a week of Test Cyp. My cycle history is mostly Test based because I respond well to it. I usually just run 200mg Test Cyp year round, but sometimes I like to bump it up to 300-400mg because it feels good and I add some strength. I don't usually mess with AI, but if I do then I will go light with Arimidex at .5mg about twice per week. I'm just bored with this basic protocol and want to add something to get a nice strength bump. I took Tren A years ago and the strength was great. This time I'd like to try Tren E because I think it will pair nicely with my Test Cyp. A friend of mine loves EQ so I had it on my list to try, but I'm just not that big on it. I have no interest in Deca, Anavar, Primo, etc because I'm looking for more strength.
how does bloodwork every 6 months help with a current cycle, especially when it comes to watching things like estrogen for example... feeling a certain way does not ensure that your bloodwork is on point... you do you and whatever you want, i just dont care for this way of doing things.. good luck with the cycle

If you're doing well as is there's no need to change a thing
I actually agree with this for the most part, but I want to push the limits a little bit. I haven't used Tren in many years, and it gave me a strength bump better than any other anabolic I've ever used. I just miss "cycling" sometimes and wanted to add something to give me a slight edge. At 200mg of Tren E a week, I can always drop it if I run into problems.