Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cyp 250mgs/ml advice

Raiscerm

So i got myself some really good testosterone Cyp and a it's 250 mg per ML. and they came in amps that you crack open
Just wanted to keep a simple 12-week cycle. would you recommend that I pin this twice a week using one amp per injection? my friend has some experience in this and he recommended that I split up the amps into two and pin four times a week
I'm 25 years old 5 ft 11 and 217 lb

Four times a week that is overkill, I suspect he feels you will have less roller coaster effects with highs and lows by pinning more frequently.

I suspect you have it so no talking you out of using it so I will provide information below to do it properly.

The best cyle is the one you keep the simplest especially if it is one compound.

Amps are so old school 10ml Vilas so much easier imo.
I would inject twice a week 125mg per injection x2 a week would put you at 250mg a week. On a 1ml syringe the .05 marking would be 125mg incase you didn't know that I thought I would include that for you. You can do a Monday/Friday split for injections super simple.

Also make sure you get a low dose AI into the mix incase you convert estrogen at a high rate, I recommend Arimidex that is my go to and it works well.
Hope that helps.

i would not recommend any type of steroid use at your age.. i would wait a few more years minimum before you even consider it.. you are making a mistake using steroids this young and i have posted on this thousands of times in the past

So i got myself some really good testosterone Cyp and a it's 250 mg per ML. and they came in amps that you crack open
Just wanted to keep a simple 12-week cycle. would you recommend that I pin this twice a week using one amp per injection? my friend has some experience in this and he recommended that I split up the amps into two and pin four times a week
1 amp per injection 2 times per week

Four times a week that is overkill, I suspect he feels you will have less roller coaster effects with highs and lows by pinning more frequently.

I suspect you have it so no talking you out of using it so I will provide information below to do it properly.

The best cyle is the one you keep the simplest especially if it is one compound.

I would inject twice a week 125mg per injection x2 a week would put you at 250mg a week. On a 1ml syringe the .05 marking would be 125mg incase you didn't know that I thought I would include that for you. You can do a Monday/Friday split for injections super simple.

Also make sure you get a low dose AI into the mix incase you convert estrogen at a high rate, I recommend Arimidex that is my go to and it works well.
Hope that helps.
nice post brother

check out domestic supply test cyp. it is smooth and simple to use

@domestic-supply.com and you will get great cyp. really pike the beligas and pharmaqo

Start by reading our articles. Post photos of the product

Hope that helps.
Very well said!