Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle Log

ILVerduco

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello All,

As promised a while ago I will start logging my first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle log.

You can have an idea of the premise here of the previous thread:

https://anabolex.com/community/threads/first-ever-cycle.6712/

-We discussed intentions
-Posted my bloodwork pre cycle
-Posted some pics
-I set out my goal, which as a refresh aims to recompose body, help recover a bad knee injury (now 4 months post surgery)

Where we discussed what to do, how to do, and received very good tips. I would like to thank all the users which commented in the previous thread which helped me get on track with valuable info.
Special thanks goes to @dylangemelli for taking the time to write down gold info more than welcome to step in with additional info.

I cheated a little bit and started initially with just Ostarine 50mg a day.
Now at week 6.
The reason behind is since its the first time taking it, I wanted to know what effects and and possible sides i was to expect. Introducing first one compound and then another will help me realize who is doing what and most importantly if it was actually working.
It did infact start to recompose me a little, better stamina, better muscle fullnes, I managed to move more weight, traded some fat for muscle now at 106kg. Most important, helped recover my knee from the injury and speeded recovering from quad and harmstring atrophy, which is typical after knee surgery. I’m not yet recovered in full but weights are going up fast. More muscle/brain feeling connection and pumps, hardness.

As some sides, I think they whent on for the first 2 weeks with some slight headache, heat, and a bit of discomfort. Infact I prefere to use Ostarine at night just before bed. Now all sides faded away, but I still take Osta at night. In order to avoid any unwanted feelings during the day. I can feel its definetly working, which I think it started towards week 3/4.

Going to introduce now Test Cyp 350mg a week for 12 weeks.

Will bring Osta up to week 14 then it will be paused it will have a 4 week gap between Test Cyp. So it will be Test 8weeks Osta 14weeks

Will continue with only Test cyp till week 12.

I will reintroduce it in Pct together with Cardarine
At week 15 post Test Cyp for weeks 15/18.

I dont think I can push Osta past week 14 in order to match it with Test. I will end up with 12Weeks of Test and 18 weeks of Ostarine. Unless @dylangemelli has something to add but I think its wise to stop it.

So in summary 50mg Ostarine a day (now at week 6)

I will now start with Test Cyp 350mg 1once per week.

Followed by Aromasin 12.5mg every other day.

Addditional:
1mg finasteride every day (having been taking this for years now)
5mg melatonin at night helps me sleep.

Supplements:
CoQ10 200mg a day
Solgar V2000 covers a very wide vitamin mineral herbs spectrum
Collagen 30g once per day Type 1/2
Maca extract 10:1 400mg equivalent 4000mg
Cordyceps sinensis 220mg a day
Quercetin 200mg
Saw palmetto 20:1 320mg
Bcaa 9:1:1
Optimum whey 3 scoops a day divided between 2 in the morning 1 after workout.
Pre workout using Rich piana 51/50 works very well for me.

I was unable to obtain N2guard, its still not available. But I will compensate with some additional supplements
Like:
-Nac
-Glutation
-chrysanthemum
-phyllanthus
-milkthistle
-colostrum
-lactoferrin
-Picorizia
-red yest rice
-Omega 3
Vitamin D 4000ui
Soy lecitin 750mg

Some of these are grouped in 1 brand,some will we taken separately. I Checked N2guard specs, and I’m covered by about a good 80% and with much higher doses compared to 7 pills of N2guard. I cant have em all but I think is a good start.

Workouts are divided between
-Chest Triceps Abs
-Legs + Calves
-Back/Biceps
-Shoulders + Calves + Additional knee exercises
I start with 15min cardio and finish with 15 min cardio

I’m not going to lay down all exercises they vary between 4/5 per muscle group.
Just giving you an example of day one week A
15min cardio
Warump set then 4x10 25kg chest cable fly
Bench press pyramid from 60kg x10 to 90kg and back adding 10kg per set.
Chest dips 4x12
Seated chest press targeting upper chest 4x10
Dumbell inclined 45 chest press 4x10 26kg

Triceps long rope pulldown 4x12
Inverted curl bar triceps pulldown prone grip 4x12
Inverted V shape short pulldown 4x10
Single supine pulldown 4x10
(All kg vary if its the machine with single pulley or double pulley)

Abs about 500 reps divided in different exercises.

Finish with 15min cardio

All exercises vary between Week A and Week B
Helps me get out faster of plateau.

I think that in cycle some combo will change cause I’m gonna have more stamina.
For example
Day 1 can be chest shoulders triceps
But honestly before as a natural hitting shoulders after chest they where pretty banged up.
If you see from the program it has a pretty high volume already wasn’t able to target properly front delt after a good volume of chest.

Food:
I try and aim at a 2500cal diet.
274g protein
213g carbs
54g fat

Body fat now at a honest 18% 106kg

Hello All,

As promised a while ago I will start logging my first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle log.

You can have an idea of the premise here of the previous thread:

https://anabolex.com/community/threads/first-ever-cycle.6712/

-We discussed intentions
-Posted my bloodwork pre cycle
-Posted some pics
-I set out my goal, which as a refresh aims to recompose body, help recover a bad knee injury (now 4 months post surgery)

Where we discussed what to do, how to do, and received very good tips. I would like to thank all the users which commented in the previous thread which helped me get on track with valuable info.
Special thanks goes to @dylangemelli for taking the time to write down gold info more than welcome to step in with additional info.

I cheated a little bit and started initially with just Ostarine 50mg a day.
Now at week 6.
The reason behind is since its the first time taking it, I wanted to know what effects and and possible sides i was to expect. Introducing first one compound and then another will help me realize who is doing what and most importantly if it was actually working.
It did infact start to recompose me a little, better stamina, better muscle fullnes, I managed to move more weight, traded some fat for muscle now at 106kg. Most important, helped recover my knee from the injury and speeded recovering from quad and harmstring atrophy, which is typical after knee surgery. I’m not yet recovered in full but weights are going up fast. More muscle/brain feeling connection and pumps, hardness.

As some sides, I think they whent on for the first 2 weeks with some slight headache, heat, and a bit of discomfort. Infact I prefere to use Ostarine at night just before bed. Now all sides faded away, but I still take Osta at night. In order to avoid any unwanted feelings during the day. I can feel its definetly working, which I think it started towards week 3/4.

Going to introduce now Test Cyp 350mg a week for 12 weeks.

Will bring Osta up to week 14 then it will be paused it will have a 4 week gap between Test Cyp. So it will be Test 8weeks Osta 14weeks

Will continue with only Test cyp till week 12.

I will reintroduce it in Pct together with Cardarine
At week 15 post Test Cyp for weeks 15/18.

I dont think I can push Osta past week 14 in order to match it with Test. I will end up with 12Weeks of Test and 18 weeks of Ostarine. Unless @dylangemelli has something to add but I think its wise to stop it.

So in summary 50mg Ostarine a day (now at week 6)

I will now start with Test Cyp 350mg 1once per week.

Followed by Aromasin 12.5mg every other day.

Addditional:
1mg finasteride every day (having been taking this for years now)
5mg melatonin at night helps me sleep.

Supplements:
CoQ10 200mg a day
Solgar V2000 covers a very wide vitamin mineral herbs spectrum
Collagen 30g once per day Type 1/2
Maca extract 10:1 400mg equivalent 4000mg
Cordyceps sinensis 220mg a day
Quercetin 200mg
Saw palmetto 20:1 320mg
Bcaa 9:1:1
Optimum whey 3 scoops a day divided between 2 in the morning 1 after workout.
Pre workout using Rich piana 51/50 works very well for me.

I was unable to obtain N2guard, its still not available. But I will compensate with some additional supplements
Like:
-Nac
-Glutation
-chrysanthemum
-phyllanthus
-milkthistle
-colostrum
-lactoferrin
-Picorizia
-red yest rice
-Omega 3
Vitamin D 4000ui
Soy lecitin 750mg

Some of these are grouped in 1 brand,some will we taken separately. I Checked N2guard specs, and I’m covered by about a good 80% and with much higher doses compared to 7 pills of N2guard. I cant have em all but I think is a good start.

Workouts are divided between
-Chest Triceps Abs
-Legs + Calves
-Back/Biceps
-Shoulders + Calves + Additional knee exercises
I start with 15min cardio and finish with 15 min cardio

I’m not going to lay down all exercises they vary between 4/5 per muscle group.
Just giving you an example of day one week A
15min cardio
Warump set then 4x10 25kg chest cable fly
Bench press pyramid from 60kg x10 to 90kg and back adding 10kg per set.
Chest dips 4x12
Seated chest press targeting upper chest 4x10
Dumbell inclined 45 chest press 4x10 26kg

Triceps long rope pulldown 4x12
Inverted curl bar triceps pulldown prone grip 4x12
Inverted V shape short pulldown 4x10
Single supine pulldown 4x10
(All kg vary if its the machine with single pulley or double pulley)

Abs about 500 reps divided in different exercises.

Finish with 15min cardio

All exercises vary between Week A and Week B
Helps me get out faster of plateau.

I think that in cycle some combo will change cause I’m gonna have more stamina.
For example
Day 1 can be chest shoulders triceps
But honestly before as a natural hitting shoulders after chest they where pretty banged up.
If you see from the program it has a pretty high volume already wasn’t able to target properly front delt after a good volume of chest.

Food:
I try and aim at a 2500cal diet.
274g protein
213g carbs
54g fat

Body fat now at a honest 18% 106kg
I would do this plan but would plan for 16 weeks

and keep the updates going every few days with training and diet as you go

ostarine and test cyp I've done that its hot
but do 12 weeks and push up diet and training in log for us

This is an amazing start to the log. The only concern I have is the finasteride. I know you have been on it for years but it can really cause issues long term with libido and sexual function.

-Update-
So the first few days have gone by very well. The jab site on the glute has caused me a little discomfort on a level 1-10 I say a 2/3. Completly managable now gone at 90%.

On the other hand the response was was almost immediate at articular level. At first I thought it was some sort of placebo effect but it kept getting better. I had inflammation to the operated knee on the quadriceps tendon that attaches to the patella. Having lost quite some volume on the quad post surgery all exercises where posing a bigger load on the quad tendon. To give you an example i had some issues climbing stairs, and there was a bit of cronic pain like stinging pain on this site.

I could simply not believe it. By day 3 post jab i had no more issues climbing stairs and the knee feels more fluid, by like alot, feels more solid. I had a great legs session like I havent done in months. I managed to do also squats 4x12 with 60kg which has been long off my exercise list because of this pain/discomfort. I’m dealing now with a very pleasant post heavy legs day positive “pain” when you feel you worked very well the muscles, and lactic acid forms.

I thought that initially I would not feel any difference untill week 2/3 or 4 i dont know. I haven’t seen any increase in strenghts but also cause I have not gone trying 1 reps pr. It would just be stupid in my opinion. But alrealy feeling a better knee is a huge step forward. I dont know if this is the case that Test reduces inflammation? But i doubt it is some sort of placebo effect. I had trouble going up the stairs pain free for months.
And now feels like its over. I will make other experiments with mobility the next days.

Ostarine was not solving by its own this issue, i’m at week 6 going for week 7 and was not giving me good results at articular level on its own. But introducing test, has done something.

-Update-
So the first few days have gone by very well. The jab site on the glute has caused me a little discomfort on a level 1-10 I say a 2/3. Completly managable now gone at 90%.

On the other hand the response was was almost immediate at articular level. At first I thought it was some sort of placebo effect but it kept getting better. I had inflammation to the operated knee on the quadriceps tendon that attaches to the patella. Having lost quite some volume on the quad post surgery all exercises where posing a bigger load on the quad tendon. To give you an example i had some issues climbing stairs, and there was a bit of cronic pain like stinging pain on this site.

I could simply not believe it. By day 3 post jab i had no more issues climbing stairs and the knee feels more fluid, by like alot, feels more solid. I had a great legs session like I havent done in months. I managed to do also squats 4x12 with 60kg which has been long off my exercise list because of this pain/discomfort. I’m dealing now with a very pleasant post heavy legs day positive “pain” when you feel you worked very well the muscles, and lactic acid forms.

I thought that initially I would not feel any difference untill week 2/3 or 4 i dont know. I haven’t seen any increase in strenghts but also cause I have not gone trying 1 reps pr. It would just be stupid in my opinion. But alrealy feeling a better knee is a huge step forward. I dont know if this is the case that Test reduces inflammation? But i doubt it is some sort of placebo effect. I had trouble going up the stairs pain free for months.
And now feels like its over. I will make other experiments with mobility the next days.

Ostarine was not solving by its own this issue, i’m at week 6 going for week 7 and was not giving me good results at articular level on its own. But introducing test, has done something.
Testosterone does help recovery and so does ostarine, they stack perfect

this is great to hear