Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Blend and NPP Cycle Log

Aug 14
Rest

Aug 15
Treadmill @3.7mph 60 mins

Aug 16
Squat
225x10
315x6
365x3
385x3
405x1
Legpress 10 plates each side 3x8
Smith squat legs together, stepped forward, ass to floor 135 3x8
Goblet squats 120 3x8
Leg Extension 115 alternate legs until failure super set Bulgarian split squats 40lb db each hand 3x8

Aug 18
Bench
225x15
295x6
315x3
335x1
345x1
Incline 225 3x8
Landmine singlearm Crossover 55 3x8
Pec dec flies 115 3x12
Treadmill [email protected]
Stair master 1000 steps @10speed

Today is my second injection of npp. I ordered proviron, it should be here in about 2 weeks from @GDRoids. Hit a pr on squat yesterday, probably could have repped it twice but I had no spotter. Hit a pr on bench today. Oil is clean.

Aug 14
Rest

Aug 15
Treadmill @3.7mph 60 mins

Aug 16
Squat
225x10
315x6
365x3
385x3
405x1
Legpress 10 plates each side 3x8
Smith squat legs together, stepped forward, ass to floor 135 3x8
Goblet squats 120 3x8
Leg Extension 115 alternate legs until failure super set Bulgarian split squats 40lb db each hand 3x8

Aug 18
Bench
225x15
295x6
315x3
335x1
345x1
Incline 225 3x8
Landmine singlearm Crossover 55 3x8
Pec dec flies 115 3x12
Treadmill [email protected]
Stair master 1000 steps @10speed

Today is my second injection of npp. I ordered proviron, it should be here in about 2 weeks from @GDRoids. Hit a pr on squat yesterday, probably could have repped it twice but I had no spotter. Hit a pr on bench today. Oil is clean.
@n8cantrell big training day but on the squat cut the 405 set and add a 15 rep set to really pump up

awesome on the gear, HOT
post that touchdown pic here please

@n8cantrell big training day but on the squat cut the 405 set and add a 15 rep set to really pump up

awesome on the gear, HOT
post that touchdown pic here please
I will! I wanted 405 finally but this week I will go for high reps, lighter weight. Thanks bro, the back pump was crazy today. Really focused on exploding on the concentric movement and controlling the negative on eccentric.

Aug 18
Lat pulldowns
200x10
260 3x8
Lawnmowers 140db 3x8
Lateral Front pulldown 180 3x8
Lateral Low Row 180 3x8
Close Grip pulldown 200 3x8
Single Arm Seated cable Row 100 3x8
1000 steps Stair master
2 miles treadmill @3.7mph

Attachments

• Snapchat-1827468837.jpg
    Snapchat-1827468837.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 20
I've noticed a huge increase in hunger. No mood changes. I slept like garbage last night so I was more irritable today but I don't think it's attributed to the npp. Proviron will help with any if they occur. Should be here in 15 days or so, caber will be here Wednesday. I plan to dose it at .25mg e3d on the same day I take my 1mg of arimidex or should I stagger them separate days? This is my first real cycle besides test so any help is appreciated!

I will! I wanted 405 finally but this week I will go for high reps, lighter weight. Thanks bro, the back pump was crazy today. Really focused on exploding on the concentric movement and controlling the negative on eccentric.

Aug 18
Lat pulldowns
200x10
260 3x8
Lawnmowers 140db 3x8
Lateral Front pulldown 180 3x8
Lateral Low Row 180 3x8
Close Grip pulldown 200 3x8
Single Arm Seated cable Row 100 3x8
1000 steps Stair master
2 miles treadmill @3.7mph
@n8cantrell big training day NICELY DONE
but on the strairmaster and treadmill can you update us with actual time? not steps etc

I've noticed a huge increase in hunger. No mood changes. I slept like garbage last night so I was more irritable today but I don't think it's attributed to the npp. Proviron will help with any if they occur. Should be here in 15 days or so, caber will be here Wednesday. I plan to dose it at .25mg e3d on the same day I take my 1mg of arimidex or should I stagger them separate days? This is my first real cycle besides test so any help is appreciated!
you should get some melatonin you'll sleep better bro

1mg arimidex no
0.25mgs ed better

@n8cantrell big training day NICELY DONE
but on the strairmaster and treadmill can you update us with actual time? not steps etc
Treadmill was roughly 15 minutes a mile and the 1000 steps took just over 13 minutes. I was sore from my injection, not like the other stuff but there's still some pain so I didn't push it as much as I should have. The arimidex I have is 1mg capsules, the caber should be .5mg tablets so I could divide up the capsule into fourths and go that route, but when do I dose the .25mg of caber?

Treadmill was roughly 15 minutes a mile and the 1000 steps took just over 13 minutes. I was sore from my injection, not like the other stuff but there's still some pain so I didn't push it as much as I should have. The arimidex I have is 1mg capsules, the caber should be .5mg tablets so I could divide up the capsule into fourths and go that route, but when do I dose the .25mg of caber?
@n8cantrell ah the capsule arimidex then you go 1mg /week thats enough
cut the tabs of the cabergoline into 0.25mgs and take only 0.25mgs /week

@n8cantrell awesome lets get some updates on training can you post them please? :)
Aug 19
Seated calf raises 330 3x8 superset with
RDL's 75 each hand 3x8
Standing calf raises 330 3x8 superset with
Donkey kicks 190 3x8
Hamstring Curls 145 3x8
BB RDL's 135 3x10
Roman Chair 25lb plate 3x10

3rd injection of NPP today, that makes 300mg. Very Clean gear, I pinned in my shoulder and I can barely feel it the next day. Diet looked like this: 6 eggs, 5oz salmon, 60g oatmeal for breakfast. 2nd meal was 5 slices of turkey on wheat, 1 slice if cheese, lettuce, tomato and light mayo/mustard. 3rd meal was 12oz chicken, 4oz rice and 1c broccoli. 4th meal was 8oz chicken, 3oz rice and 1/2c broccoli. 5th meal was an 8oz steak salad from Cafe Rio. 6th meal is 1/2c Greek yogurt, 1 1/2c milk, 3/4c spinach, 1c frozen fruit, 1 scoop whey protein and 5g creatine blended in a smoothie.

Aug 19
Seated calf raises 330 3x8 superset with
RDL's 75 each hand 3x8
Standing calf raises 330 3x8 superset with
Donkey kicks 190 3x8
Hamstring Curls 145 3x8
BB RDL's 135 3x10
Roman Chair 25lb plate 3x10

3rd injection of NPP today, that makes 300mg. Very Clean gear, I pinned in my shoulder and I can barely feel it the next day. Diet looked like this: 6 eggs, 5oz salmon, 60g oatmeal for breakfast. 2nd meal was 5 slices of turkey on wheat, 1 slice if cheese, lettuce, tomato and light mayo/mustard. 3rd meal was 12oz chicken, 4oz rice and 1c broccoli. 4th meal was 8oz chicken, 3oz rice and 1/2c broccoli. 5th meal was an 8oz steak salad from Cafe Rio. 6th meal is 1/2c Greek yogurt, 1 1/2c milk, 3/4c spinach, 1c frozen fruit, 1 scoop whey protein and 5g creatine blended in a smoothie.
@n8cantrell thats smooth to hear on the pin :)

diet looks good , if you can swap wheat bread for yams/sweet potato its a start
rest you stay on that level
any cardio?

@n8cantrell thats smooth to hear on the pin :)

diet looks good , if you can swap wheat bread for yams/sweet potato its a start
rest you stay on that level
any cardio?
Cardio I've been doing 4 times a week, it's difficult to work 12 hours and then prep food/eat dinner/shower after training. Today was my little brothers birthday so I rested completely, which I needed. Tomorrow is arms! Thanks for the input bro.