Trenbolone and body fat

Norcal

hey guys I'm 33 years old, a little more than 200 lb in 19% body fat. I know you guys say not to use Trenbolone unless you get your body fat lower. My question is why can you be specific and explain what the dangers are or is it just guys not wanting others to be successful at this

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
well the issue is trenbolone will at a high body fat will cause a lot of sides. also it already boosts insulin resistance which you already have most likely. so not a good combo

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
hey guys I'm 33 years old, a little more than 200 lb in 19% body fat. I know you guys say not to use Trenbolone unless you get your body fat lower. My question is why can you be specific and explain what the dangers are or is it just guys not wanting others to be successful at this
You can use trenbolone at any bodyfat unless you're obese
the other info is broscience

Mobster

V.I.P.
LOL. Kinda difficult to be jealous of people we don't know, Your logic is so skewed ha ha

The answer is side effects. NO roid works well if you're fat

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
guys not wanting others to be successful at this? what LMFAO... what??? wtf? if that were the case then NOTHING would ever be recommended... generally, its recommended to use sarms and peptides to help get your body fat at a much more rapid rate to get you in the proper/safer condition to use steroids...

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
If you need tren to be successful you dont work hard enough.

Tren wrecks your health and if your bodyfat is high it will wreck it even worse. And the side effects will be far worse. Theres your reason.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Tren works well on a cutting cycle but you have to remember that steroids do not directly burn fat. You can run it but it isn't going to do anything for you without fixing your diet.