Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone for an old guy

foowler

Hello anabolex friends :)
I want to introduce myself, I'm 52 right now and cycles test cyp as TRT before for last 2 years.
Would adding trenbolone at my age be ok? I am fairly healthy but want the tren boost hard.
I want to train harder and get bigger I'm only 182 5'8

You can use trenbolone at 52 but why? I would go with HGH instead but if you do go for it, 200mgs of tren enan/week with 3IUs of hgh per day is gold.

you've never used anything other than test? tren is for EXPERIENCED users only, which you clearly are nowhere near.... this is a marathon, not a sprint man... there's no need nor reason for you to go near tren anyway...

I would lean towards not using it but if you got blood work and everything was good, it would be up to you. You are a grown up after all!

Hello anabolex friends :)
I want to introduce myself, I'm 52 right now and cycles test cyp as TRT before for last 2 years.
Would adding trenbolone at my age be ok? I am fairly healthy but want the tren boost hard.
I want to train harder and get bigger I'm only 182 5'8

Tren is no joke have you seen or looked up the side effects of tren ? At 52 tren would be so harsh and taxing on the body, it's bad enough for younger guys who choose to run it, some get lucky some dont with the sides, so many better options you can run

I see test and eq or test and primo are very popular stacks for the guys and they see great results with it as long as you diet good and work out hard.

I would explore other options rather than tren. You've only used test. Maybe try primo with it

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Ghostrider1982 Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 192
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Steroids and SARMS 18
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
newbie07 Approved Log My first Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 191
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron Revisited: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Mfcc Approved Log My anavar testosterone trenbolone log Steroids and SARMS 44
Z can’t seem to hydrate on trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
D trenbolone cycle with NPP Steroids and SARMS 20
DillonAlexander Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 140
DillonAlexander Steroids Switch Trenbolone for Masteron? Steroids and SARMS 35
Mobster Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log Steroids and SARMS 214
G Trenbolone ace dosing mistake ? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video The best way to use trenbolone is to not use it at all! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 17
Chimp Approved Log Para Pharma UGFreak Testosterone Trenbolone HGH contest prep Log Steroids and SARMS 634
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone and mental health side effects: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 545 - Why some LOVE trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 17
N Trenbolone blowout cycle help Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Trenbolone and Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #11 - Pharmacom - Spring Cutting Cycles with Trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 1
Q After trenbolone, whats next Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
A Napsgear trenbolone options Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video UPDATED: How to use and dose Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
N Trenbolone cycle with a little test? Steroids and SARMS 17
gates Trenbolone cycle Results Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
J Trenbolone steroid run Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Trenbolone vs. EVERYTHING: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
T Stacking trenbolone and testosterone Steroids and SARMS 19
X 1st time trenbolone questions Steroids and SARMS 18
richierich$ Approved Log My Trenbolone testosterone log Steroids and SARMS 269
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 26 - Oral trenbolone and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Trenbolone 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 24 - Oral trenbolone and Anavar PreContest Stacked Steroids and SARMS 15
R Trenbolone stack, ready set go! Steroids and SARMS 19
S UGfreak trenbolone E Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The best steroids to stack with Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
J Trenbolone with equipoise? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 17 Trenbolone Sustanon Bulking - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: Trenbolone 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 15 Trenbolone and Masteron Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 14 Get Ripped with Trenbolone and Anavar Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
F Getting shakes on trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground Episode 12 Geneza Winstrol and Trenbolone products. Steroids and SARMS 0