trenbolone for an old guy

foowler

Hello anabolex friends :)
I want to introduce myself, I'm 52 right now and cycles test cyp as TRT before for last 2 years.
Would adding trenbolone at my age be ok? I am fairly healthy but want the tren boost hard.
I want to train harder and get bigger I'm only 182 5'8

GHgut4life

V.I.P. Gold
You can use trenbolone at 52 but why? I would go with HGH instead but if you do go for it, 200mgs of tren enan/week with 3IUs of hgh per day is gold.

dylangemelli

you've never used anything other than test? tren is for EXPERIENCED users only, which you clearly are nowhere near.... this is a marathon, not a sprint man... there's no need nor reason for you to go near tren anyway...

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P. Gold
Hello anabolex friends :)
I want to introduce myself, I'm 52 right now and cycles test cyp as TRT before for last 2 years.
Would adding trenbolone at my age be ok? I am fairly healthy but want the tren boost hard.
I want to train harder and get bigger I'm only 182 5'8

Tren is no joke have you seen or looked up the side effects of tren ? At 52 tren would be so harsh and taxing on the body, it's bad enough for younger guys who choose to run it, some get lucky some dont with the sides, so many better options you can run

I see test and eq or test and primo are very popular stacks for the guys and they see great results with it as long as you diet good and work out hard.