Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Truth about rice

I was wondering what you thought about consuming rice as a bodybuilder and also what kind of effects it has on my body.
I know that rice has a lot of carbohydrates. And a lot of bodybuilders want to avoid carbs as much as possible. But is rice really that bad for you or is it something that I can be consuming on a daily basis?
Rich in carbs, it helps replenish muscle and liver glycogen stores, leading to faster recovery. For many bodybuilders, rice is their primary carb source; they eat in the morning, before and after training, and even before bedtime when bulking up. This grain isn't just versatile but nutritious too. Many bodybuilders and athletes prefer white rice because of its higher sugar content and faster absorption to support training and muscle growth, but there isn't any research to suggest brown rice is inferior for these purposes. Gaining lean mass is more strongly influenced by total intake and training.
Informed athletes and lifters recognize the high glycemic value of white rice to provide quick fuel for hard workouts and facilitate muscle recovery.