Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to lift with herniated discs

Lionmane

A year ago I blew out 2 discs in my back and have been doing physical therapy ever since which hasn't done a thing to help me. It is a constant battle between lifting light and feeling good and then the pain coming back again. Need some advice from anyone who has gone through this and what I can do. just want to lift again!

A year ago I blew out 2 discs in my back and have been doing physical therapy ever since which hasn't done a thing to help me. It is a constant battle between lifting light and feeling good and then the pain coming back again. Need some advice from anyone who has gone through this and what I can do. just want to lift again!

I would be careful lifting. I suggest doing more yoga and stretching. Then add some ostarine 50mgs/day and nutrobal 677 daily. Mix with ostazol/nutrozol.

every weight lifter who has lifted heavy over a long period of time has herniated or damaged discs, it comes with the territory. i have atleast 3 myself! the thing is for some of us it will bother us and for others it isn't a big deal. sitting in front of a computer does not help the situation. consider getting a stand up desk if you are an office worker

the next thing you gotta do is change how you lift. no more lifting heavy, lift light and accept that is how it will be for a while. you also should be doing hot yoga and using an inversion table daily to decompress the spine. if you keep pounding away the issue will get worse and worse to the point where you will need surgery and cortisone shots

I've had them for years. I had to quit squats and deadlifts. And bent over rows. I do other movements that dont aggravate it

everyone is different and all injuries, even though they could be categorized the same on a different person, are also different... thats a question for your doctor

Make sure you are using a physiotherapist who deals with athletes. That will make a big difference than one who primarily deals with the elderly. Also yoga can be a big help. You really do need to think about how you lift though. You may never be able to do what you did before so you will have to adjust.

i broke my collar bone. took some time off and got back into it slowly. it takes time

I've had them for years. I had to quit squats and deadlifts. And bent over rows. I do other movements that dont aggravate it
That is pretty much the point I’m at right now. No more lower back movements that engage stabilizing muscles. Which sucks because while beefing up these hams, it would be nice to do some Romanian dead’s.