Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to do endurance sports on steroids

Juadleo

What is going on? My friend said if i took steroids i would get really good results for endurance. But i’ve been using anavar and i get some nasty pumps in my back, and the trenbolone seems to be causing me a lot of breathing problems. Like i gasp for air
Do you think my gear is fake?
I’m 5’11’’ and 195 pounds and i’ve gained a few pounds since i started the cycle, wonder if that is what happened. Maybe the extra weight messed me up?

bro, this is ALL on you for not doing one ounce of research.. if you had taken 30 seconds to google tren, you would see how horrible it is for endurance as well as oral steroids, which cause terrible pumps and lethargy, both of which are HORRIBLE for endurance... sarms are what you want for endurance, NOT steroids

this is a sarms stack ideal for endurance and fat loss

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

tren causes a lot of inflammation in the body and makes it hard to breathe

GW helps a lot to offset this. but also going into tren already in top shape

Dylan gave you tremendous guidance to follow! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides, I would strongly recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

What is going on? My friend said if i took steroids i would get really good results for endurance. But i’ve been using anavar and i get some nasty pumps in my back, and the trenbolone seems to be causing me a lot of breathing problems. Like i gasp for air
I’m 5’11’’ and 195 pounds and i’ve gained a few pounds since i started the cycle, wonder if that is what happened. Maybe the extra weight messed me up?
anavar and trenbolone not a good idea, better switch to equipoise and winstrol

You chose to take the 2 worst steroids for endurance.

neither are good for endurance

bro, this is ALL on you for not doing one ounce of research.. if you had taken 30 seconds to google tren, you would see how horrible it is for endurance as well as oral steroids, which cause terrible pumps and lethargy, both of which are HORRIBLE for endurance... sarms are what you want for endurance, NOT steroids

this is a sarms stack ideal for endurance and fat loss

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan shared a good layout for you............

You obviously did no research on tren