Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella Lab - signature required?

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey fellas...it's been a while. I hope everyone had a nice holiday and wishing all of you a Happy, healthy and prosperous 2024.
I may have fallen off the board for a while because of time constraints and priorities, but I have been training hard and making gains.

I decided to try some healing peptides BPC-157 and TB-500 and also throw in some Sermorelin and ordered from Umbrella like I usually do. However this time, they sent the package requiring signature. First off, I NEVER accept packages of gear, sarms, etc or anything in the gray area with a signature. EVER.

Secondly, this is the first time they ever sent a package requesting a signature.

Third, when I noticed they sent it signature required, I contacted them immediately, asked why and told them I would not accept it, but they never responded.

Well...USPS attempted delivery today with signature required. This is bullshit. Not accepting it.

Has anyone experienced this with Umbrella before?

You can sign for it.. It’s not illegal, you’re using it for research.

It is no one's business what I am using it for, but if placed in a situation where I am asked and forced to answer, yes, it is for research 100%. If a signature was always required and I chose to order anyway, this would be on me. However, I have ordered 5+ times orders over the last 18 months where signature was never required. No issues. Why now? What changed? I don't like change...especially like this. Trust is in limited supply these days.

there are a couple reasons why sources will require you to sign
if its international then its too expensive to return to sender
and if the package is expensive they will want to make sure you sign for it
you say trust is in limited supply these days, well i can tell you that when it comes to a source and their customers nothing is more important. and what happens 1% of the time is that trust is broken when a customer claims they never got a package when they did, so if its a very expensive package like this sounds like it was you can't fault the source for wanting to make sure it gets delivered properly to you and not your neighbor

this sounds like something umbrella is doing in certian situations, maybe due to holidays too because of sheer volume of shipments

the important thing umbrella does is provide real products for a fair price and make sure the pack gets to you safely. so you can't fault them on that

Hey fellas...it's been a while. I hope everyone had a nice holiday and wishing all of you a Happy, healthy and prosperous 2024.
I may have fallen off the board for a while because of time constraints and priorities, but I have been training hard and making gains.

I decided to try some healing peptides BPC-157 and TB-500 and also throw in some Sermorelin and ordered from Umbrella like I usually do. However this time, they sent the package requiring signature. First off, I NEVER accept packages of gear, sarms, etc or anything in the gray area with a signature. EVER.

Secondly, this is the first time they ever sent a package requesting a signature.

Third, when I noticed they sent it signature required, I contacted them immediately, asked why and told them I would not accept it, but they never responded.

Well...USPS attempted delivery today with signature required. This is bullshit. Not accepting it.

Has anyone experienced this with Umbrella before?
@Maverick602 umbrella now ships many packs siggy required, I signed a few times no problem. It's SARMS which are legal for personal research, not steroids, nothing to worry about bro.

you planning to post your cycle LOG bro?

I would just sign for the package it's not a big deal
and once you do let's see your log and see pictures of the touchdown

I would have signed for it because I never turn down goodies like that
however just in case make sure you order some soap and Lube in case you have to go downtown LOL

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I don't see this as a big deal
sources lose a lot of packages in the mail so it's important for them to make sure it gets delivered to the right place

the toughest part about any business that doesn't have a storefront is shipping
sometimes when it comes to shipping it makes more sense to pay more for signature

bros dylan might be able to tell you more
sorry about the hassle.
I reached out to Dylan last night and he said a Umbrella was getting a lot of fraudulent no-delivery claims so they implemented the signature on some orders.

UPDATE: Umbrella CS got back to me today. They were backed up from the holiday and apologized for the delay. Response is below:

"Last year we implemented a policy, all orders over $300 will be sent signature required, to ensure the delivery of your order.

You can opt out of the siguartue required by sending us an email prior to your order being shipped out."

There you have it.

I signed, but I was not comfortable with it. However, given the opt-out, I now have an option for the future. I wanted to post this because I searched for similar experiences on a few boards and found nothing....and now we know.