Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella Labs vs Peptide Sciences

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
Patience. I am asking all of you in advance for a little patience and open-mindedness as you read on. I did this to prove something to myself and a friend who swore up and down that Peptide Sciences was legit.

Some of you have been following my first peptide experience on the thread below.

That said, a friend of mine...a trainer in a local gym brought up the subject of peptides (BPC-157 and TB-500) while we were chatting in the sauna a few weeks back. He swore up and down that Peptide Sciences was the best source and while they advertise hard on social media, they offer no third party testing. He explained his experience with (BPC-157 and TB-500) had produced decent results, so I checked out their website and reviews.
Many reviews were positive and some were not. Since peptides is an unregulated business, one never can tell and it is always a gamble around the quality you purchase. That said, I was already using (BPC-157 and TB-500) from Umbrella Labs and my experience was positive and consistent. Fewer aches and pains head to toe and my knees felt great.

The thought crossed my mind...I wonder what would happen if I used one bottle each from Peptide Sciences. Would the effects remain? Would they improve? Hmmmm....let's give it a shot. I ordered and started using their (BPC-157 and TB-500).

In three days my knees felt like shit and I was aching all over. My hands cramped up, which is something that did not happen before. Just felt like shit.

I went right back to the Umbrella Labs (BPC-157 and TB-500) and vwalla....my gains returned.

I need no more evidence to know Peptide Sciences is pure garbage or grossly underdosed (I.E. pure garbage)

I sat down with my buddy today and told him about my experience and he is crushed. He has $500 worth of Peptide Science (BPC-157 and TB-500) and doesn't know what to do. I told him to pay someone to test a bottle before he touches it.

Regardless, he won't be purchasing from PS again and I turned him on to Umbrella Labs.

End of story.

Wow, thats crazy but Im very happy you did this (but not happy you got screwed out of money)

I have always wondered about Peptide Sciences but something about them just did not seem trustworthy to me and I have read on some other sites, (reddit, which I am ashamed to say I ever read) that they had quality issues. I do not know what it is but something just screamed to me they were shady and you clearly confirmed it!

Patience. I am asking all of you in advance for a little patience and open-mindedness as you read on. I did this to prove something to myself and a friend who swore up and down that Peptide Sciences was legit.

Some of you have been following my first peptide experience on the thread below.

That said, a friend of mine...a trainer in a local gym brought up the subject of peptides (BPC-157 and TB-500) while we were chatting in the sauna a few weeks back. He swore up and down that Peptide Sciences was the best source and while they advertise hard on social media, they offer no third party testing. He explained his experience with (BPC-157 and TB-500) had produced decent results, so I checked out their website and reviews.
Many reviews were positive and some were not. Since peptides is an unregulated business, one never can tell and it is always a gamble around the quality you purchase. That said, I was already using (BPC-157 and TB-500) from Umbrella Labs and my experience was positive and consistent. Fewer aches and pains head to toe and my knees felt great.

The thought crossed my mind...I wonder what would happen if I used one bottle each from Peptide Sciences. Would the effects remain? Would they improve? Hmmmm....let's give it a shot. I ordered and started using their (BPC-157 and TB-500).

In three days my knees felt like shit and I was aching all over. My hands cramped up, which is something that did not happen before. Just felt like shit.

I went right back to the Umbrella Labs (BPC-157 and TB-500) and vwalla....my gains returned.

I need no more evidence to know Peptide Sciences is pure garbage or grossly underdosed (I.E. pure garbage)

I sat down with my buddy today and told him about my experience and he is crushed. He has $500 worth of Peptide Science (BPC-157 and TB-500) and doesn't know what to do. I told him to pay someone to test a bottle before he touches it.

Regardless, he won't be purchasing from PS again and I turned him on to Umbrella Labs.

End of story.
This is really helpful and you have been a great asset to the community with your thorough logs and now something like this, which I already know with your attention to detail that you took this seriously as you should when it comes to your health as well as money spent... Things like this are far more helpful than you even know and are always appreciated... It really sucks you had to have that experience but its quite eye opening as well.. I know you took one for the team but it is very much appreciated

This is really helpful and you have been a great asset to the community with your thorough logs and now something like this, which I already know with your attention to detail that you took this seriously as you should when it comes to your health as well as money spent... Things like this are far more helpful than you even know and are always appreciated... It really sucks you had to have that experience but its quite eye opening as well.. I know you took one for the team but it is very much appreciated

Honestly, I went into this with low expectations, but I was leaning towards expecting the same or maybe even better results than Umbrella Labs. Not because my experiences with UL have been anything but stellar, but because Peptide Sciences seems legit on the surface and there is a ton of feedback on them if you look for it. Most was positive, but some is negative and I always take negative feedback with a grain of salt. This is the only reason I gave them a shot. I am relieved I only dumped $250. While it sucks, at least it wasn't $500 or more.

It just turned out this way and while I cannot completely condemn PS, I will never use them again. I cannot completely condemn them because again, this space is not regulated and quality control issues occur, but when it comes to a lab...they shouldn't. It's that simple. QUALITY ISSUES RESULTING IN CONTAMINATION, LOW DOSING, ETC. SHOULD NEVER OCCUR IN A LABORATORY ENVIRONMENT. If they do, the lab either took their eye of the ball or it was done intentionally. Either way, even if this was a mistake, they are dead to me.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

And @dylangemelli you are right about one thing...This type of info is priceless. UL will make out on this one! LOL This is a legit case study where I was basically a lab rat and thank god it did not turn out worse.

I did not know I was taking one for the team, but I felt it was my responsibility to share this.

Godspeed

Wow, thats crazy but Im very happy you did this (but not happy you got screwed out of money)

I have always wondered about Peptide Sciences but something about them just did not seem trustworthy to me and I have read on some other sites, (reddit, which I am ashamed to say I ever read) that they had quality issues. I do not know what it is but something just screamed to me they were shady and you clearly confirmed it!
Reddit makes my feking head hurt.

Well...again...I confirmed I had a bad experience. Clearly many other people did not have this experience otherwise PS would not be as main stream as they are. In fact, I would not doubt someone enters here and lights me up defending them, but whatever. In the end, I cannot argue with my experience. I need no more evidence to know something was clearly amiss with the peptides I purchased.

End of story.
@Maverick602 to be honest I have a similar experience but with swiss chems and chemyo.

I got so sick by using chemyo sarms that I was in the hospital with an infection same for swiss chems, felt horrible, BUT when I went back to umbrella labs I got amazing results and no sides.

It's a fact that umbrella labs blows every other peptide and sarms place out of the water in quality!

@Maverick602 to be honest I have a similar experience but with swiss chems and chemyo.

I got so sick by using chemyo sarms that I was in the hospital with an infection same for swiss chems, felt horrible, BUT when I went back to umbrella labs I got amazing results and no sides.

It's a fact that umbrella labs blows every other peptide and sarms place out of the water in quality!
Sorry to hear you went through that mess, but I am glad you came out the other side.

Umbrella Labs is where it's at.

Keep on keepin on

Honestly, I went into this with low expectations, but I was leaning towards expecting the same or maybe even better results than Umbrella Labs. Not because my experiences with UL have been anything but stellar, but because Peptide Sciences seems legit on the surface and there is a ton of feedback on them if you look for it. Most was positive, but some is negative and I always take negative feedback with a grain of salt. This is the only reason I gave them a shot. I am relieved I only dumped $250. While it sucks, at least it wasn't $500 or more.

It just turned out this way and while I cannot completely condemn PS, I will never use them again. I cannot completely condemn them because again, this space is not regulated and quality control issues occur, but when it comes to a lab...they shouldn't. It's that simple. QUALITY ISSUES RESULTING IN CONTAMINATION, LOW DOSING, ETC. SHOULD NEVER OCCUR IN A LABORATORY ENVIRONMENT. If they do, the lab either took their eye of the ball or it was done intentionally. Either way, even if this was a mistake, they are dead to me.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

And @dylangemelli you are right about one thing...This type of info is priceless. UL will make out on this one! LOL This is a legit case study where I was basically a lab rat and thank god it did not turn out worse.

I did not know I was taking one for the team, but I felt it was my responsibility to share this.

Godspeed
I have no idea on Peptide Sciences production protocol, so I dont want to throw stones without full known facts, but I can tell you that many of these places either product things just at home or they have manufacturers that do their manufacturing for them, and multiple companies use the same ones without real hands on quality control... Umbrella has their own actual facility, and all the actual machines and equipment, proper protocols etc.. and it clearly shows in the superiority of their product in relation to the inferiority of many others...

Thank you again for your diligence and your attention to detail