Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Up all night stressed

Rmalachi

I need help right now I am up all night stressed out over my career and I've taken a little bit on that I probably should not have. I'm working pretty much 80 hours a week so I only have about 6 hours a night to sleep. I need to take advantage of that fully. What are some supplements that can help sleep hard

we have covered this many times on my evo podcast

if you aren't sleeping you aren't recovering. you need to look at your caffeine intake, that is a huge issue with guys. also stay away from stress foods

I need help right now I am up all night stressed out over my career and I've taken a little bit on that I probably should not have. I'm working pretty much 80 hours a week so I only have about 6 hours a night to sleep. I need to take advantage of that fully. What are some supplements that can help sleep hard
you should try 2 caps n2sleep and 2 caps nutrozol before bed that will fix it

More nutrozol and more n2sleep and you'll sleep add cbd.

You want to be careful taking things because you risk waking up feeling not refreshed. Especially since you are only getting 6 hours. I would try to make as many changes in your life to get better sleep first. Read stevesmi's article on EVO about sleep. It is a great help. You can take N2Sleep as needed but not something you want to rely on every single night.