9-28
Heya!
I had a great start to the workout week yall. Yesterday there was open gym available. I went in and convinced a couple gals to bench with me instead of do the Hyrox workout
. Hit a new one rep PR!!! 180lbs!!! Super excited about this. Today I did this:

I felt good with hitting 95lbs as my final weight for the sets. Then for the WOD I scaled and did box dips because I know I cannot do that many ring dips lol. Really happy with the bench though!!!!
Heya!
I had a great start to the workout week yall. Yesterday there was open gym available. I went in and convinced a couple gals to bench with me instead of do the Hyrox workout

I felt good with hitting 95lbs as my final weight for the sets. Then for the WOD I scaled and did box dips because I know I cannot do that many ring dips lol. Really happy with the bench though!!!!









