10-9
Hi I’m forgetful lol. I forgot to post yesterday’s workout after hyrox!

I felt great about this workout and did well. Thank god for no burpee broad jumps haha!
Today I hit some nice sets of deadlift! We worked to a heavy set of 12 unbroken and I hit 195! Eeeek. Super happy with that. Then we hit the wod

I got 5 rounds in the time frame and I did rx weight. Feeling strong!
Thank you guys for reading my log!!! Appreciate yall!
Hi I’m forgetful lol. I forgot to post yesterday’s workout after hyrox!

I felt great about this workout and did well. Thank god for no burpee broad jumps haha!
Today I hit some nice sets of deadlift! We worked to a heavy set of 12 unbroken and I hit 195! Eeeek. Super happy with that. Then we hit the wod

I got 5 rounds in the time frame and I did rx weight. Feeling strong!
Thank you guys for reading my log!!! Appreciate yall!









