Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Used fake sarms need help

hey I used fake sarms and now I'm screwed, I ran blood work mid cycle and I'm doing rad-140 and GW cardarine. My liver values were so high my doctor called me in a panic. I’m sure this stuff is reall a pro hormone that is toxic. What do i do from here? Do i just go into pct like i was using a steroid?

yes, run a full pct and get on n2guard right now to start helping you get the toxicity effects under more control... you need to run a full pct...

Do exactly what Dylan told you. Get your N2guard ordered right away and I would recommend staying on it at least 3 months. Run your full pct and only go with trusted sources from now on. Sarms4sale is as trusted as you will find

hey I used fake sarms and now I'm screwed, I ran blood work mid cycle and I'm doing rad-140 and GW cardarine. My liver values were so high my doctor called me in a panic. I’m sure this stuff is reall a pro hormone that is toxic. What do i do from here? Do i just go into pct like i was using a steroid?
Yes. I'd hazard a guess who they came from

get started using my products right now: www.N2Guard.com

How are these assholes hooking so many people in? There’s an endless string of “EA fake sarms” online. Do people just not look or research first?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Never used LGD with andarine Steroids and SARMS 17
Mobster Natty my ass - old timers used PEDs Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video The top 5 most commonly used steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 2
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 488 Poll of Steroid users reveals information about how they are being used. Steroids and SARMS 15
C What steroids were used in the 70s? Steroids and SARMS 19
3 forgot what I used sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
Vision Proviron (Mesterolone) was used as INJECTION as an anti-depressant, not just oral Steroids and SARMS 9
S S23 being used? Steroids and SARMS 7
R has anyone used nandrolone cypionate? Steroids and SARMS 7
Z working at fertilizer warehouse and dnp is used? Steroids and SARMS 2
V for vets that used all steroids i have a question Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video Carolyne Marquez fires back at Greg Doucette's Fake Natty allegations Steroids and SARMS 16
B Gear Isovet Durabol ? Need help fake or real Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 543 - Fake fitness on Youtube and Instagram, just to be viral Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Avoiding Sarms Scams [FAKE SARMS REVIEW SITES] A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Rossndallas Real or fake 👀 Steroids and SARMS 33
Rossndallas Real or fake. Steroids and SARMS 25
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 521 - Do your own research (Broscience is FAKE) Steroids and SARMS 15
I is this fake primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
D % of fake primo and oxandrolone? Steroids and SARMS 18
L Do i have fake sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Fake SARMS and Steroids "Crazy" Scam Callout!! : A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 461 Fake Steroids, Winstrol Oil and betting on The Super Bowl. Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi fake sites selling gear? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground Episode 8 Fake Geneza website and bootleg steroids, buyer beware. Steroids and SARMS 18
K Using fake sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli WARNING!! FAKE Umbrella Labs site! https://www.fatburners.at/umbrella-labs Steroids and SARMS 16
T Fake sarms vs. real sarms Steroids and SARMS 12
B HGH legit or fake? Steroids and SARMS 7
O legit dianabol or fake? Steroids and SARMS 11
M fake sarms do they exist Steroids and SARMS 9
J Not really sure if it’s real or fake Steroids and SARMS 9
J Fake or real Steroids and SARMS 12
P history of steroid use and fake anavar Steroids and SARMS 5
A is my masteron real or fake? Steroids and SARMS 1
L tendon boost with sarms Steroids and SARMS 3
T sarms for a very tall lifter Steroids and SARMS 15
Maverick602 Approved Log Mavs "RCS" SARMS Bridge Log Steroids and SARMS 24
F 21 year old sarms run Steroids and SARMS 19
F excited to try sarms first time Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez discusses SARMS and Peptides Steroids and SARMS 17
N best sarms for the price Steroids and SARMS 18
E sarms for healing joints Steroids and SARMS 19
N new guy sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 24
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Expert Discussion: Dylan Gemelli & Enhanced Rob on Sarms Research Steroids and SARMS 16
Z sarms for more vascularity and hardening Steroids and SARMS 19
W how do sarms work to limit sides? Steroids and SARMS 19
Q how lean can you get on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 23
Z how to truly cut on sarms Steroids and SARMS 19