Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using sustanon and superdrol napsgear

Bansleo

one of the best steroid stacks I have done in my life was right here from napsgear.
Decided to try both sustanon and superdrol for the first time.
Dosing was 250mgs of sustanon and then I added some superdrol at 30mgs a day.
Ran it for 6 weeks, then stopped superdrol and kept sustanon but raised it to 500mgs for 4 more weeks.
Ended the cycle with massive strength gains, gained close to 60 pounds on my bench press no joke!

one of the best steroid stacks I have done in my life was right here from napsgear.
Ran it for 6 weeks, then stopped superdrol and kept sustanon but raised it to 500mgs for 4 more weeks.
Ended the cycle with massive strength gains, gained close to 60 pounds on my bench press no joke!
I like sustanon and tbol; but you got massive gains with sustanon and superdrol thats the best with naps

thank you napsgear, you are making The community a better place

thats great combo

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V a failure using goroids.in Underground 24
W trouble seeing after using osgear.se Underground 17
S Not safe using basicstero.ws Underground 19
H Failed using monstersteroids.net Underground 20
N I recommend using buy-steroids.store Underground 19
D Hilmabiocare.com lost over 2500$ using this source! Underground 19
S Bleh using basicstero.com Underground 21
C risky using Annawatts Wickr source for raws Underground 20
A Upset using Jonabiotech.com Underground 20
W error using wickr: hilmabc hilma biocare Underground 16
S 2nd time using ashop.in Underground 13
Vision Does the carrier oil matter? For PSL using Euro-Pharmacies it does! Underground 5
PCTShopRep Dragon Pharma lab results for Epithalon, Semaglutide, BPC157, TB500, Ment, Primobolan, Trenbolone and Sustanon - PCTSHOP.com Underground 0
Richard Brown Approved 50% Off Now On Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) - NapsGear POTW Underground 17
Jayne Scott Approved Upsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO-PHARMA) Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO-PHARMA) Underground 43
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Geneza Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 15
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo - (SUSTANON A-TECH LABS) Underground 37
jasonhill800 Napsgear Product of the Week: Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Underground 17
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (SUSTANON - BIOTEQ) Underground 23
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo!!! (SUSTANON - BIOTEQ LABS) Underground 40
Jayne Scott UPsteroid 2 In 1 Product Of The Week Promo (SUSTANON - EURO PHARMA) Underground 39
Richardbrown Napsgear: It’s Swole Time! DP Sustanon 270 is 50% off NOW! Underground 11
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product Of The Week - Sustanon (Euro Pharma) Underground 32
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo!!! - Sustanon Underground 34
Jayne Scott Sustanon 250 - UPsteroid Product Of The Week Promo!! Underground 24
B sustanon available? Underground 1
F anyone sells superdrol? Underground 1