Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wheatgrass shakes

35illas

what are your thoughts on these wheatgrass shots that I see everyone selling now
have you guys tried this before, I've tried it the other day and it tasted very bitter and I drank it and then afterwards I didn't notice any changes. What do you think about taking this daily

they would be great IF WE WERE COWS. but we aren't. the way our stomachs are we don't digest grass lol

choose high water content green veggies instead

what are your thoughts on these wheatgrass shots that I see everyone selling now
have you guys tried this before, I've tried it the other day and it tasted very bitter and I drank it and then afterwards I didn't notice any changes. What do you think about taking this daily
I do drink wheatgrass once in a while its not bad but dont do daily.

Never drink wheatgrass, I dont think I'm a cow.

Quadsweep

Everyone? No

And you wanna see changes after ONE drink?

the chlorophyll in it is great but I don't know about all of the rest