Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

why do I get tired using Winstrol?

Berjodi

Newbie
42/M/174lbs/6’ tall
So I recently added winstrol to my current steroid cycle.
I was using 300mgs test and primo, keeping the dosages 1:1 ratio as recommended.
Was doing pretty good but then added in Winstrol at 50mgs a day and now I am struggling with energy. Feel very tired and fatigued all day. I’m also urinating a lot more than usual. Any tips and ideas what is going on?
 
your liver is taxed from the toxicity with winstrol.. this is why i eventually stopped using it.. even with a lot of added protection, its extremely toxic and it causes lethargy, which is what you are experiencing.. this is your liver telling you to stop using it because it is only going to get worse... the strain on your liver and kidneys will cause the frequent urination... this again is why i stopped using orals entirely... even anavar can cause this type of side effect.. your body is trying to tell you something... all the protection in the world will eventually give in to oral steroid use
 
42/M/174lbs/6’ tall
So I recently added winstrol to my current steroid cycle.
I was using 300mgs test and primo, keeping the dosages 1:1 ratio as recommended.
Was doing pretty good but then added in Winstrol at 50mgs a day and now I am struggling with energy. Feel very tired and fatigued all day. I’m also urinating a lot more than usual. Any tips and ideas what is going on?
its a liver organ issue
you need to add organ liver support like n2guard 7caps ed
 
make sure with orals you always use quality, that might be why
i recommend para pharma from ugfreak
 
42/M/174lbs/6’ tall
So I recently added winstrol to my current steroid cycle.
I was using 300mgs test and primo, keeping the dosages 1:1 ratio as recommended.
Was doing pretty good but then added in Winstrol at 50mgs a day and now I am struggling with energy. Feel very tired and fatigued all day. I’m also urinating a lot more than usual. Any tips and ideas what is going on?
50mgs winny ed is excessive at your height to weight. That could play into your lethargic condition
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown NapsGear Here`s Why You`re ALWAYS Tired in the Gym (Stop Blaming Overtraining) Steroids and SARMS 5
W my steroid cycle is making me tired Steroids and SARMS 17
L Very tired on cardarine Steroids and SARMS 14
H Getting tired on Trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 20
A I get tired after meals Steroids and SARMS 6
P anavar making me tired Steroids and SARMS 13
Z cardarine ostarine 1-andro cycle very tired Steroids and SARMS 8
W using ostarine and gw for recomp Steroids and SARMS 5
T Using tren for just 6 weeks, should I go with E or Ace? Steroids and SARMS 5
B Using Mots-C for pre-workout purposes Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using NPP for more strength and more joint help Steroids and SARMS 5
B advice on using test E and EQ for 12 weeks? Steroids and SARMS 5
W Using S4 and GW for recomposition. Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using deca to put on some good size Steroids and SARMS 5
C Physique competition and using winstrol to the max Steroids and SARMS 4
L Using test E and primo for 12 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R advice on using RAD140 for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 5
S First time using tren. Want to limit side effects Steroids and SARMS 5
T Looking for some advice on using mots-c properly? Steroids and SARMS 5
S Using testosterone prop for eight weeks Steroids and SARMS 6
P Options for using S4 while limiting side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
P Using testosterone prop for an eight-week cycle Steroids and SARMS 5
S The truth about using winstrol and joint pain Steroids and SARMS 4
R Help with using testosterone for more strength Steroids and SARMS 6
R Reta and using 1 mg to start Steroids and SARMS 7
B Using nutrobal to better my appetite Steroids and SARMS 6
I using winstrol to SHRED! Steroids and SARMS 5
M Using testosterone 400 mg a week Steroids and SARMS 6
R Using growth hormone at 1 IU per day during PCT Steroids and SARMS 6
M Using some Ostarine and GW for a mild SARM stack Steroids and SARMS 5
I Using trenbolone to gain more strength Steroids and SARMS 4
B Using winstrol from napsgear is outstanding Steroids and SARMS 8
F using tren + anavar for 10 weeks Steroids and SARMS 5
R Using EQ and winstrol on top of test prop Steroids and SARMS 6
I Really curious about using anavar Steroids and SARMS 6
P Building more strength through appetite using testosterone CYP Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using peptides like tb500 and bpc to stack Steroids and SARMS 5
L Using Tren and Anavar for Recomposition Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using tren for eight weeks and dosing it Steroids and SARMS 7
F Using growth hormone at 55 years old Steroids and SARMS 8
A Using Winstrol to finish out a testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
H Using anavar solo for a recomp Steroids and SARMS 9
P Using 500 mg of testosterone with aromasin Steroids and SARMS 7
Z using equipoise effectively for bulking? Steroids and SARMS 6
R Mild cycle using some EQ and Winstrol Steroids and SARMS 7
W Using Winstrol solo for 8 weeks to shred Steroids and SARMS 7
E using nutrobal mk677 for appetite help Steroids and SARMS 6
Z Using GW and SR for more cardio Steroids and SARMS 6
Z using KLOW peptide stack for repairing injuries Steroids and SARMS 6
T Advice when it comes to using GW and Ostarine for lean gain Steroids and SARMS 6

Similar threads

Top Bottom