1 Stop Domestic Shop Bloods

Bloods Taken about 24 hours post injection, 8 weeks in.

Taking 800mg Pinnacle Test Cyp per week split into two 400mg doses.

Looking for some feedback. Doc said kidneys and Liver look great. BUN slightly high due to muscle mass, excessive working out, high protein diet. Was previousely at 34 but he advised to come off creatine which clearly made a big difference.

Attachments

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
2673 is a good testosterone #. Rest of bloods not bad at all but you should use n2guard on your next cycle for kidney/liver/organ support. You'll have way better bloods.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
thats a big issue then man.. you need to take the test earlier in the morning and you need to be fasted 10-12 hours or your results will not be accurate

your test results dude... thats why you are told (or at least should have been) to fast and you should be taking the test as early as you can...
each time I’ve gotten tested I’ve never fasted but yet again my doc has never told me to...this may be why my total T is showing so low for the dose

Mobster

V.I.P.
Bloods Taken about 24 hours post injection, 8 weeks in.

Taking 800mg Pinnacle Test Cyp per week split into two 400mg doses.

Looking for some feedback. Doc said kidneys and Liver look great. BUN slightly high due to muscle mass, excessive working out, high protein diet. Was previousely at 34 but he advised to come off creatine which clearly made a big difference.
No. Using Creatine can and does give a false positive for CREATININE. Which if high, without you using it would be a bad thing. It's a good idea to not use it for a few days before a blood test

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Both of your liver values are at the very top limit of normal so I would run N2Guard with any cycle going forward. 7 caps per day will fix that issue.