when to stop a long fast

I got into fasting 6 months ago and have been intermittent fasting daily. Last weekend i decided to keep the fast going overnight and woke up okay so i kept going for 4 days. each morning i woke up completely not hungry. how long can i fast and how do i know when to stop?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I got into fasting 6 months ago and have been intermittent fasting daily. Last weekend i decided to keep the fast going overnight and woke up okay so i kept going for 4 days. each morning i woke up completely not hungry. how long can i fast and how do i know when to stop?
I would try fasting 72 hours to start and keep going.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
don't set a time to stop or go to. just take it day by day. you will know when it is time to break the fast. the longest I went was 19 days. I broke it cause i was going on a trip otherwise i would have kept it going. my last one was only 5 days cause i felt like i got what i needed out of it.

make sure you stay hydrated, that is the key. your body is rapidly going to be pissing out water and ketones going forward

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
What is the longest you have done before? You don't want to go too far too fast. I would probably stop at 5 days and save a longer one for down the road.