New Vendor: 1-Stop Domestic Shop

We are very pleased to announce that we've been invited to anabolex.com as a vendor.

At 1-Stop Domestic Shop we carry 3 different brands of Oils, Orals and GH. All are shipped domestically in the USA. All top quality product. No customs issues. No seizure letters. We handle it all for you. Shipping is quick and payment easy. First and foremost we are service focused. Our reps are as professional and knowledgeable as you will find. We respond quickly and are always willing to help with cycle advice. We've all been around a while now and are happy to share our experience with you. Reach out to one of us for a list. Thank you.

[email protected]
tazzog on Wickr

Last edited:

cbbram

V.I.P.
Gold
I've been a rep for 1-Stop for over a year now. Previous to that i've repped for other sources for the past 5 years but I can honestly say 1-Stop has the best quality and I will provide you with the best service you've ever experienced. I use Wickr messaging app for security (messages delete after 5 days) and faster communicating. What took you days before now take minutes because I respond quickly. We have 100% satisfied clients and shipping is domestic within the US.

cbbram on Wickr - ask me for a price list

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
1 stop domestic shop is as good as it gets for quality and service. I've been a rep for them for a good while now. I'm always available on wickr username RickRock13 for help or a price list.

AnaboleX-Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Staff Manager
New review is up:

cbbram

V.I.P.
Gold
Already getting inquiries and orders from my fellow Anabolex bros. Appreciate the support and would love to hear from more of you.

cbbram on Wickr - ask me for a price list

cbbram

V.I.P.
Gold
Here's a link to some of my reviews. I want everyone to feel secure and confident when messaging me to help you out with sourcing.

cbbram

V.I.P.
Gold
Serostim HGH 6mg 126iu Kits in stock. Message me on Wickr messaging app for a price list and ordering instructions.