Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever ordered GP products from NapsGear?

Noles8439

Just wondering if you guys have ever ordered GP products from naps gear? I ordered it last week and with it being domestic I was hoping it’d be here by this week. It went to the paid status and they said I would hear back with a shipping confirmation within 5 business days but I still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation. I was reading reviews of people getting it within three to fours days the same week of ordering it.

Thank you guys.

Just wondering if you guys have ever ordered GP products from naps gear? I ordered it last week and with it being domestic I was hoping it’d be here by this week. It went to the paid status and they said I would hear back with a shipping confirmation within 5 business days but I still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation. I was reading reviews of people getting it within three to fours days the same week of ordering it.

Thank you guys.
@Noles8439 I've gotten packs from Napsgear via domestic in about 7-8 days so should be fast but geneza gp pharma is high demand maybe that's the issue. Dont worry it will come to you, did you email them?

@jasonhill800 their rep on here can help you.

@Noles8439 whats your cycle you ordering? I want to see you LOG it on Anabolex.

GP from napsgear usually 10 days to your door
what you cycling?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I haven’t emailed them yet as I’m guessing they’re very busy so I don’t want to bother them. I figured I’ll wait a couple more days and see what happens. I’m gonna be running a pretty simple stack of test and deca. I might throw in an oral but for now I just want to stick to injectables. I’ll start a log also.

Thank you guys.
Hey brother, Please send me your order number via PM.

I'll look into it on priority.

Thanks
Jason
Official Rep of NapsGear

Thanks for the replies everyone. I haven’t emailed them yet as I’m guessing they’re very busy so I don’t want to bother them. I figured I’ll wait a couple more days and see what happens. I’m gonna be running a pretty simple stack of test and deca. I might throw in an oral but for now I just want to stick to injectables. I’ll start a log also.
@Noles8439 here is instructions on that log for test and deca. Start it and we guide you.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: Napsgear testosterone deca cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Thank you guys.
holiday weekend man. a lot of people on vacation and post office slow.

5 days isn't enough time to expect a package during this time of year. but they usually get it out fast within 2-3 days in my experience. Jason will help you but you don't need to worry, it will get to you. just sit back and relax and check your informed delivery. it is probably on its way and not updated yet