Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Orals Worth It?

You might be a psycho. But I fuck with your style - I’ll try this in a few cycles. My next cycle is Dbol/primo only without a test base - golden age!!!

I did a Dbol Primobolan cycle before, I heard Arnold ran this cycle. But I did like modern Arnold (I HATED the injections btw! lol)
400mgs primoblan per W
20mgs dbol per D
20mgs aromasin per D
3 caps ostazol before training (I used to use lipo6 before I learned of the ostazol magic haha :p)

Results were very good, hard to explain but if you do like me. I did very low carb and high protein moderate fat. Did cardio and caloric restrictions with daily fasting. I was fasting 16 hours per day, eating 8 hours per day and 1 day per week 24 hour water fast, followed by a Full body workout to the max and a HUGE refeed with liquid proteins followed by meals. The anabolic effect was unreal with AAS and diet manipulation.

I love Primo, I actually run 600-700mg/week every cycle of the year. It’s odd but I enjoy the PIP because it forces me to jump in the shower right after and massage while letting the hot water hit the site. I feel that it helps with absorption but it’s probably all in my head!

But I’ll also mix in the syringe: .2ml Test prop and .2ml Tren Ace and shake vigorously for a minute or two with my 1ml of Primo and boy, that’s a dangerous combo if you increase your protein consumption.

Ordered some proviron. I bought it with the intention of using it on pool days. My point is i took 50mg to try it out and fuck do I feel good now. I felt like shit today. I had no sleep and had ran out of decent food yesterday. I wrote off my leg day and decided to do abs, wound up doing abs literally until I had to leave to study. I felt like I could have done legs too. Its pretty bomb gonna continue to experiment.

Glad to hear from u guys

-reno

Ordered some proviron. I bought it with the intention of using it on pool days. My point is i took 50mg to try it out and fuck do I feel good now. I felt like shit today. I had no sleep and had ran out of decent food yesterday. I wrote off my leg day and decided to do abs, wound up doing abs literally until I had to leave to study. I felt like I could have done legs too. Its pretty bomb gonna continue to experiment.

Glad to hear from u guys

-reno

Proviron is a good start. What happened to your good food? You should have some MRPs and protein at home waiting.

Glad to hear from u guys

-reno

You doing squats?

You doing squats?
Compound lift start next week. My trainer wanted more cardiovascular workouts like weighted lunges box jumps frog jumps. I always go in early for bike/warmup and stay after as long as I can. My sports background is swimming and if youve ever met a swimmer their glutes and chest muscles are non existent. My quads be huge tho.

Compound lift start next week. My trainer wanted more cardiovascular workouts like weighted lunges box jumps frog jumps. I always go in early for bike/warmup and stay after as long as I can. My sports background is swimming and if youve ever met a swimmer their glutes and chest muscles are non existent. My quads be huge tho.

Cardio is good, you should do some burpees they work well for me too. How many hours of cardio you doing daily?

I love orals like dbol anadrol winny but all very toxic and kill your hunger, so not best choise to run long time . The real way to use it is to keep them to contest prep when you need it

Cardio is good, you should do some burpees they work well for me too. How many hours of cardio you doing daily?
I'm doing push pull legs. I try to do that twice a week. I do bench but I don't do heavy deadlifts or squats. Sometimes my cardio is just the 25 minute bike to the gym and back. 3 days a week I train with a trainer and we usually do cardiovascular workouts like sled pushes, box jumps, deadlifts for reps, that kinda stuff. To answer your question probably 3 days a week 50 mins then 3 days a week with my trainer (20 mins early 30 mins training, and some finishing moves/stretches). This Monday he is finally listening to me and we doing squats.

I love orals like dbol anadrol winny but all very toxic and kill your hunger, so not best choise to run long time . The real way to use it is to keep them to contest prep when you need it

Toxic but you have n2guard to keep them organs clean and liver clean so all good. :)

I'm doing push pull legs. I try to do that twice a week. I do bench but I don't do heavy deadlifts or squats. Sometimes my cardio is just the 25 minute bike to the gym and back. 3 days a week I train with a trainer and we usually do cardiovascular workouts like sled pushes, box jumps, deadlifts for reps, that kinda stuff. To answer your question probably 3 days a week 50 mins then 3 days a week with my trainer (20 mins early 30 mins training, and some finishing moves/stretches). This Monday he is finally listening to me and we doing squats.

If you doing heavy deads, stick to at least 3 cardio sessions per week. So it's good to see you doing extra cardio. Push it hard and post your log and updates for us.