Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best types of diets

r39ilDO

what are the best types of diets I should be consuming if i am a male who is trying to bulk up
Right now I am around 58 kg and I want to gain about 15 kg over the next few months.
my goal is to be able to bench press over 200 lb

you need to eat good clean and nutritious muscle building food

there is a reason you hear bodybuilders that eat the chicken, brown rice and brocolli style of diet. IT WORKS. you also need to add in some good quality coconut oil. now you have all the micro and macro nutrients you need to build.

DO NOT eat trash or follow IIFYM. you will get fat and destroy your health and gut

what are the best types of diets I should be consuming if i am a male who is trying to bulk up
Right now I am around 58 kg and I want to gain about 15 kg over the next few months.
If you want to bulk up.

High protein
moderate carbs
moderate fats

Like 50% protein,30% carbs, 20% fat.
You need to eat high calories and good food.

The best diet is fasting even if you are bulking up.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Big Cooking Episode: