Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breasts size and lifting

Does lifting weights reduce breast size. I was a C cup before and now that i started exercising my bras don't fit me and i went to a bra store and they fit me with a sports bra and they lady said the problem was i am not a C, but I am a B. so what happened here? how could my breasts shrink from exercise?

my ex had this problem. turned out she was a b cup and no longer C after she lost about 15 pounds

go get fitted properly at a good runner store, they will find you the right bra size

Does lifting weights reduce breast size. I was a C cup before and now that i started exercising my bras don't fit me and i went to a bra store and they fit me with a sports bra and they lady said the problem was i am not a C, but I am a B. so what happened here? how could my breasts shrink from exercise?
Because breasts are mostly fat tissue. Reduce bodyfat, and they will reduce as well. That's just the way it goes and reality. Why else do you think fat girls have big boobs? It's because they are fat

it’s fat, when you loose weight you loose fat lol.. ur body doesn’t have a preference where it comes from