Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's Umbrella SARMS Log

It's great to see members posting here as we continue this journey together. This is what having a community to like minded individuals is all about.

I wanted to make a quick post regarding the way the stamina and endurance of these SARMS is benefitting my workouts, diet, and life in general.

Over the years I have learned to stay away from preworkouts because I didn't like the way the caffeine and related substances impacted my mood.

The GW-501516 and RAD-140 I am running right now does not have any of these sides while at the same time giving me that extra boost of energy and focus in the gym. I have also noticed not being as hungry and getting full quicker, and for a longer time, which is a welcome side of the GW. I'm looking fuller while at the same time increasing my definition.

Just getting started...

RAD140 has quickly become (aside from GW) the most popular and top selling sarm and clearly with good reason... im also having an amazing experience with it right now... its great to see multiple people using it and the experience being documented so well! keep the updates coming!

I have always maintained a focused intensity in the gym, watching the clock for seconds between sets and being mindful to keep the weight in the muscles. This approach is giving the RAD-140 a chance to really shine as I have endurance and strength to spare and my definition continues to improve even though my diet hasn't changed.

I need to dig out my speedos to get a photo up which I will do in the coming days.

I'll be bringing squats back into my routine Monday and it will be exciting to see how this stack enhances the journey.

two weeks in and really enjoying this cycle...

Like many members of this community I have been following Dylan's Umbrella log and, as always, finding his approaches and insights motivating. One post in particular got my attention where he was talking about having been focusing on high reps for a while and determining to get into some heavier sets, and I was like, "Yea, let's do this!"

So I began dropping my reps gradually and have been really encouraged with the results so far. I hit;

225lbs on flat bench for 10
240lbs on cable rows for 10
and I've been full stacking the leg extensions and curls

All this without going all the way to failure, so I'm excited to continue this approach. No doubt the RAD-140 is enhancing strength and I'm determined to make the most of it.

So far, so good...

great work brother! yes, switching over to the hypertrophy phase will add much more muscle and you can build quality muscular endurance in this mode as well!

image_72192707 copy.jpg

The woman asked, "You going swimming?" as she saw me heading to the bathroom with my Speedos. She's so cute...

Anyway, 2 1/2 weeks ago I was lean bulking with an eye on beginning my cut at end of January, but here I am. I wish I had taken a photo on day one because the increase in definition is so noticeable in the shoulders, legs, and even abs. But there will be a picture in six weeks so we can document the overall impact of this SARMS cycle.

Just getting started...

As always, thanx for accompanying me on this journey my fellow community comrades.

Just looking over the benefits of the SARMS I'm stacking on this cycle, GW-501516 and RAD-140, we see that combined they enhance stamina, endurance, as well as strength. So you may be wondering which of these benefits I'm focusing my training on to, to which I respond, "All of them".

Let me share a snap shot of my latest workout design I put together with this stack in mind. I'm doing a standard three day Press, Pull, Legs design and on the start of my chest routine I have;

Cable incline flys superset with cable flat presses. Reps ranges 15, 12, 10, 8.
I follow this up with decline barbell press in the 12-8 rep range

Since those first exercises are being done as a superset, even the sets of 8 equal 16 reps without stopping (consistent with time under tension training).
Following this up with straight sets with lower weights falls under the category of "working sets" which introduces hypertrophy to the already pumped muscle.

This is just the start to give you an idea, but I'm sure you can see how I'm giving all the benefits of this stack and opportunity to shine.

I love this life style...