puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Cruising with masteron

I am doing a normal dosage of testosterone of 100 to 150 milligrams per week. This is my cruise dosage and I cruise year round. I want to add some masteron to it my question is do I drop the test dose a little bit to compensate for the masteron or do I keep my Test dose the same and just add it

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you should be using the amount of test you medically need and that does not change...

mast at 100-150 cruise dose is not going to do much for you... ive seen people do it and its really not worth it nor necessary... i would skip that and just go with proviron with trt... 50 mg per day and you are set.. you can get top quality balkan proviron from domestic supply! here is the link... https://domestic-supply.com/provimed-proviron-20tabs-1-blister-50mgtabs

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I am doing a normal dosage of testosterone of 100 to 150 milligrams per week. This is my cruise dosage and I cruise year round. I want to add some masteron to it my question is do I drop the test dose a little bit to compensate for the masteron or do I keep my Test dose the same and just add it
100-150mgs of test per week is nothing, increase that to 400mgs per week testosterone enanthate and add 300mgs of masteron. Add 40mgs of anavar daily too.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
If you add masteron its no longer a cruise. So if youre going to cycle run 400 to 500 test with 500 masteron

Mobster

V.I.P.
you should be using the amount of test you medically need and that does not change...

mast at 100-150 cruise dose is not going to do much for you... ive seen people do it and its really not worth it nor necessary... i would skip that and just go with proviron with trt... 50 mg per day and you are set.. you can get top quality balkan proviron from domestic supply! here is the link... https://domestic-supply.com/provimed-proviron-20tabs-1-blister-50mgtabs
Agreed. Although I dislike cruising.

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Silver
I agree the addition of masteron is no longer a cruise. If you re going to use it up the dose and consider it a blast

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
If you are going to use masteron, use it properly or save it until you can. At the minimum, you would want 400 mg per week but 500-600 mg would be most optimal