Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blasting and cruising protocol to follow

Tazerio

28 years old, 5’6’’ and 195 pounds. 12% body fat
I can already bench 420 pounds and my squat is 600+. My goals are keeping strength and not losing it
I’m gonna follow a 2 shot a week plan for my cruise dose. The only thing i need help with is dosing information
Was thinking of a good plan of sustanon 100mgs a week with hcg to keep the boys running downstairs. The hcg would be like 1000iu’s 3x per week
I can get bloodwork to see where i am at. But figured this would be a conservative approach. You think i should adjust things?

28 years old, 5’6’’ and 195 pounds. 12% body fat
I can already bench 420 pounds and my squat is 600+. My goals are keeping strength and not losing it
I’m gonna follow a 2 shot a week plan for my cruise dose. The only thing i need help with is dosing information
Was thinking of a good plan of sustanon 100mgs a week with hcg to keep the boys running downstairs. The hcg would be like 1000iu’s 3x per week
I can get bloodwork to see where i am at. But figured this would be a conservative approach. You think i should adjust things?
If you want to cruise thats TRT which is 250mgs sustanon/week no need hcg.

yea cruise with low dose sustanon no hcg

be careful here. you are still young. those discs aren't made to push that much weight for years and years. you don't want to end up fucking up your spine.

theres no reason to use hcg whatsoever and lets just say you did.. 3000 ius per week is way too much.. the most you would want to use is 1000 ius per week but theres no need to use it either

All HCG is going to do is keep your balls closer to their normal size. It will not prevent shutdown or anything like that. That being said, there is no magic dose as everyone is different. You just have to get bloods and adjust dose accordingly.