Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising with masteron

I am doing a normal dosage of testosterone of 100 to 150 milligrams per week. This is my cruise dosage and I cruise year round. I want to add some masteron to it my question is do I drop the test dose a little bit to compensate for the masteron or do I keep my Test dose the same and just add it

you should be using the amount of test you medically need and that does not change...

mast at 100-150 cruise dose is not going to do much for you... ive seen people do it and its really not worth it nor necessary... i would skip that and just go with proviron with trt... 50 mg per day and you are set.. you can get top quality balkan proviron from domestic supply! here is the link... https://domestic-supply.com/provimed-proviron-20tabs-1-blister-50mgtabs

I am doing a normal dosage of testosterone of 100 to 150 milligrams per week. This is my cruise dosage and I cruise year round. I want to add some masteron to it my question is do I drop the test dose a little bit to compensate for the masteron or do I keep my Test dose the same and just add it
100-150mgs of test per week is nothing, increase that to 400mgs per week testosterone enanthate and add 300mgs of masteron. Add 40mgs of anavar daily too.

If you add masteron its no longer a cruise. So if youre going to cycle run 400 to 500 test with 500 masteron

you should be using the amount of test you medically need and that does not change...

mast at 100-150 cruise dose is not going to do much for you... ive seen people do it and its really not worth it nor necessary... i would skip that and just go with proviron with trt... 50 mg per day and you are set.. you can get top quality balkan proviron from domestic supply! here is the link... https://domestic-supply.com/provimed-proviron-20tabs-1-blister-50mgtabs
Agreed. Although I dislike cruising.

I agree the addition of masteron is no longer a cruise. If you re going to use it up the dose and consider it a blast

If you are going to use masteron, use it properly or save it until you can. At the minimum, you would want 400 mg per week but 500-600 mg would be most optimal

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V just cruising for a year ? Steroids and SARMS 21
L Cruising for 6 months, now gonna blast Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What is the difference between TRT and Blasting and Cruising? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
L Cruising questions Steroids and SARMS 19
T Blasting and cruising protocol to follow Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Steroid Concepts: What is Blasting and Cruising?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
F Blasting and cruising at 27 Steroids and SARMS 16
V Cruising low dose Steroids and SARMS 13
B Cruising testosterone dose Steroids and SARMS 13
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #367-HGH Alone,Tbol Headache,Firsty cycle,Cruising with test Steroids and SARMS 5
P cycle then cruising question Steroids and SARMS 8
S cruising with something other than test? Steroids and SARMS 8
J masteron, tren and testosterone truth Steroids and SARMS 20
M how to dose masteron along with tren ? Steroids and SARMS 20
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 62 - Bulking with Masteron possible? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Masteron 200 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron Revisited: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121
G geneza pharma masteron hands down the best! Steroids and SARMS 18
G a simple test + winstrol/masteron cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
E NPP, test E and masteron together Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Mast 200 (Masteron) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
V masteron with test for a beginner? Steroids and SARMS 21
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
E masteron and winstrol together Steroids and SARMS 23
D most efficient and low sides from masteron and tren? Steroids and SARMS 21
R blasting with tren and masteron Steroids and SARMS 20
S masteron, tren and how much test? Steroids and SARMS 21
J Using masteron and test E Steroids and SARMS 20
DillonAlexander Steroids Switch Trenbolone for Masteron? Steroids and SARMS 35
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Masteron-E 200 (Pharmaqo Labs) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17
H Is masteron the secret to hardness? Steroids and SARMS 21
M Masteron prop sounds good here? Steroids and SARMS 20
Q Best way to stack masteron with deca and tren? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video The benefits of Masteron (Drostanolone): A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
V EQ and masteron Steroids and SARMS 24
L Tren ace cycle with masteron Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli Video Primobolan vs. Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
X stacking testosterone with masteron Steroids and SARMS 18
Q Using masteron and sust Steroids and SARMS 20
S Geneza pharma tren and masteron Steroids and SARMS 18
S Which oral with masteron? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 15 Trenbolone and Masteron Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 10 - Masteron (Drostanolone), Doses and Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
S Tren + Masteron from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
M Time for masteron? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Underground Episode 13 Cutting Down With Masteron, Anavar, and Testosterone. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Masteron and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
J How to use masteron and tren together Steroids and SARMS 21