Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice Needed

Ambull01

Hello all,

Recently found this site, so glad I did. So much great information, I've been reading through previous posts and watching the videos. I have so many notes now about lol.

Not sure where to put my intro so here it is:
40 years old, about 5'11", 170lbs, no idea about my body fat. I don't really accumulate body fat so not too worried about that, I've always been pretty lean.
I would really want to finally get to the 200lbs mark with slabs of muscle if possible. I've weightlifted haphazardly over the years but ready to really focus on lifting and eating like fat man. Planning on consuming at least 4k calories a day until I reach my goal weight/size. If I start feeling like a bloated whale then I may reconsider my aspirations dependent upon the amount of muscle I've managed to pack on.

Anyway, on to my questions. I watched the Dylan videos and they were great. I've done one cycle of test a long time ago. Had no idea what I was doing and don't remember the dosage I used. I gained strength but not much size, most likely due to a shitty college boy diet. Now I want to do a test cypionate and Dbol cycle, or perhaps a deca and dbol cycle. Can't make my mind up about that.

Should I do the test/deca for 12 or 14 weeks? I'm planning on doing at least 400mg a week on whichever I ultimately decide to roll with.
For Dbol, planning on 30mgs a day for 4 weeks.

I'm also going to follow Masonic Bodybuilder's Perfect PCT Simplified: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Does that look like a good cycle? Would you guys, if you were a beginner with the knowledge you have now, roll with deca or cypionate with dbol? Appreciate any and all help. Thanks

Well not sure how to edit my previous post lol. Just realized my first cycle was with sustanon. Didn't have much side effects except acne on my back, was kinda disgusting. Just took clomid I believe for PCT.

Is the general rule of thumb to wait at least 8 weeks after a cycle for starting a new one? Also, what do you guys do/use between cycles? Was thinking maybe doing SARMS between roid cycles.

Yes, you definitely want take the proper time off in between cycles... time on PLUS pct time = time needed off...

sarms are definitely used as a bridge in between cycles...

as far as stacking test, deca and dbol... i have a video up that specifically talks about that particular cycle, how to run it etc...

as far as pct goes...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Make sure to watch Dylan's video for stack help. My main concern with you is getting the proper time off in between cycles or at least understanding the time needed. As Dylan said, the amount of time you are on your cycle plus the time on pct is equivalent to the time,. at the minimum, you would need before starting another cycle. If you need help with a sarms bridge, Dylan is the go to guy for that kind of help. I would always defer to him. Run the pct as he laid it out for you as well!

Hello all,

Recently found this site, so glad I did. So much great information, I've been reading through previous posts and watching the videos. I have so many notes now about lol.

40 years old, about 5'11", 170lbs, no idea about my body fat. I don't really accumulate body fat so not too worried about that, I've always been pretty lean.
I would really want to finally get to the 200lbs mark with slabs of muscle if possible. I've weightlifted haphazardly over the years but ready to really focus on lifting and eating like fat man. Planning on consuming at least 4k calories a day until I reach my goal weight/size. If I start feeling like a bloated whale then I may reconsider my aspirations dependent upon the amount of muscle I've managed to pack on.

Anyway, on to my questions. I watched the Dylan videos and they were great. I've done one cycle of test a long time ago. Had no idea what I was doing and don't remember the dosage I used. I gained strength but not much size, most likely due to a shitty college boy diet. Now I want to do a test cypionate and Dbol cycle, or perhaps a deca and dbol cycle. Can't make my mind up about that.

Should I do the test/deca for 12 or 14 weeks? I'm planning on doing at least 400mg a week on whichever I ultimately decide to roll with.

I'm also going to follow Masonic Bodybuilder's Perfect PCT Simplified: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Does that look like a good cycle? Would you guys, if you were a beginner with the knowledge you have now, roll with deca or cypionate with dbol? Appreciate any and all help. Thanks
Welcome to anabolex!

If you haven't started your cycle or bought your gear I suggest you try a different route, which many won't show you. Try a steroid sarms mix.

I prefer primobolan/Dianabol (the arnold bulker) for guys getting back into it more than deca.

Here is a cycle I would use in your situation

12 weeks
Testosterone enanthate 250mgs/week
Primobolan Enanthate 400mgs/week
Dianabol 40mgs/day (8 weeks)
cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day (real good cardio stamina)
ostazol 3 caps preworkout 1 capsule intra workout/day (pumps/energy/test boost in the gym)
n2guard 7 caps/day orgain liver kidney heart support on cycle

PCT: yes use the perfect pct, nolvadex, aromasin, n2generate es with some cardarine.

I would rate this as a very safe cycle and a good way to jump back on the horse.

Hello all,

a good cycle? it depends on your diet and training but you can easily get nice results

Welcome to anabolex!

If you haven't started your cycle or bought your gear I suggest you try a different route, which many won't show you. Try a steroid sarms mix.

I prefer primobolan/Dianabol (the arnold bulker) for guys getting back into it more than deca.

Here is a cycle I would use in your situation

12 weeks
Testosterone enanthate 250mgs/week
Primobolan Enanthate 400mgs/week
Dianabol 40mgs/day (8 weeks)
cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day (real good cardio stamina)
ostazol 3 caps preworkout 1 capsule intra workout/day (pumps/energy/test boost in the gym)
n2guard 7 caps/day orgain liver kidney heart support on cycle

PCT: yes use the perfect pct, nolvadex, aromasin, n2generate es with some cardarine.

I would rate this as a very safe cycle and a good way to jump back on the horse.
Yeah haven't started the cycle yet, been doing research right now to learn and ensure I have everything needed before I start. I'm really excited about trying dbol, the good vibes from it sounds awesome lol. I'll look up that cycle, sounds interesting.

I've been looking into SARMS from Sarms.Forsale. SARMS are expensive! Figured they would be cheaper than gear but it almost looks like gear is the cheaper option and more effective (albeit with more side effects I guess). May just forget about doing something between gear cycles and just stick with steroids.

I'll definitely take the necessary time off. Sounds like the general rule of thumb is time on cycle + PCT time = time off cycle. Pretty simple to remember lol.

My initial thought was cypionate or deca + dbol but it seems as though most would recommend stacking a test with deca and adding dbol. Hopefully stacking the deca and test would give even greater results than just test and dbol.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Does that PCT mean a total of 6 weeks. Clomid everyday at 50mg a day for the first three weeks followed by 25mg a day for the next three weeks? N2Guard at 7 caps a day for 6 weeks and gw for 6 weeks. Just trying to make sure so I buy enough to cover the whole PCT.

You are NOT gonna add 30lbs right off the bat
Yep wasn't expecting that. Was just saying 200lbs bodyweight with muscle is my ultimate arbitrary goal. I'm sure I can get there, just need to eat like a mad man. I have a lot of time to lift weights and make meals so this is a great time to start this body transformation goal.

Diet will definitely be a big factor in your cycle. Also check out Dylan’s video. He has alot of good information in his videos.

You already got some great responses here, but still please subscribe to our podcast and learn even more!

Main Podcast Page

You already got some great responses here, but still please subscribe to our podcast and learn even more!

Main Podcast Page
I'll probably do that. Still have some things I need to figure out first before I run a cycle. Also researching to see if it would be better to try and gain more bodyweight first before I run the test/deca/dbol cycle. Didn't realize a low bodyweight could be a detriment.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

Does that PCT mean a total of 6 weeks. Clomid everyday at 50mg a day for the first three weeks followed by 25mg a day for the next three weeks? N2Guard at 7 caps a day for 6 weeks and gw for 6 weeks. Just trying to make sure so I buy enough to cover the whole PCT.
yes, that is a 6 week pct... absolutely right on everything you said